Version: Demo
Release Date: 2020-06-20
Last Updated: 2020-06-20
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3dcg, Male protagonist, Romance, Corruption, Teasing, Dating sim

Overview:
You're a young boy (18 years old) adopted by your two fathers (a gay couple). They create you in a lovely environment. One of your father's, Landon, becomes an important left-wing activist and run for State Governor. He was first on the election previews but he's killed in a restaurant one week before. The police find nothing and finish the case as a robbery. In the crime scene, only one track was left out. The killer dropped a coin used as a bargain currency in St. Remith University.
This changes your life. You decide to study hard to enter St. Remith university in order to find the track of your dad's killer. You are approved, and you end up discovering that behind this crime are many more complex and deep things happening. Your father was involved in a mysterious research with the potential to change how we see the world.
While you are in college you'll meet many different characters, where you'll be able to relate, and which their story will mix up with yours.

Trailer:

Changelog:
Demo

Developer Notes:
Sorry about the size of the demo, I guess it's because of the animations (some are 200mb/150mb). I'm trying to work that out! The game has about 30 minutes of content, I guess, maybe a little bit more if you want to open all the scenes.

I really want to make a good game. For this reason, any kind of critic is magic to me, worth even more than money. If you saw something you dislike, please tell me. Even better if you can enlighten me on what to do to make it good!

All the characters sexualized in this game are meant to be 18+!!!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA

712962_GHeubn.png 712975_vdv.png 712961_1HUeeR.png 712963_hUfX7y (1).png 712964_jz48qh.png 712965_LoMor1.png 712966_n5Otxi.png