643316_1.gif

Developer: AfroEasySnack Patreon
Version: 0.0.1
Release Date: 2018-11-27
Last Updated: 2020-04-24
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Japanese game, Character Customization, Male domination, Big tits, Big ass, Embarassing, Humiliation

Overview:
Adult games that are all about Embarrassed Nude Females (ENF).
Find creative ways to expose and embarrass girls in a variety of situations. From tugging their swimsuits off, to setting up traps that leave them stuck nude in public, this game will have it!​

Changelog:
v0.0.1
  • attach a bikelock to the back of her swimsuit - she will strip if you're far away and out of her sight. Once naked, she will leave the area unless you're holding out the key or have placed the key in somewhere reachable (she won't go in the water)
  • hold or drop the key (toggle Key placing mode with the 'K' key) and she will try to grab it. Beware once she has it, she will unlock the bike lock herself!
  • place a trap on the ground and put the key in it, and let her try to grab it, to leave her stuck naked
  • reset the area from the menu by using the Escape key and selecting "Reset Area", this will let you place the trap and key again

Developer Notes:
Thank you for your patience, I hope you enjoy the game! Please feel free to leave any suggestions/feedback on Discord
If you run into technical issues (crashing, low framerate, etc.) let me know so I can try to resolve them.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

643317_1.png 643311_243798_happyhalloween-wm.png 643312_243799_test1.png 643313_243800_1.png 1.jpg 643314_243801_1_1.png