Version: 0.01
Release Date: 2020-04-24
Last Updated: 2020-04-25
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3D Game, 3DCG, Sandbox, Dating sim, Fantasy, Big dick

Overview:
The earthly desires hasn’t slaked Tras’s sexual appetite, and he had to find another galaxy to find new experiences. He’s already traveled across more galaxies and get a constant female travel companion, so he is already not alone. One day, they arrived to an unknown place, and unexpectedly, the spaceship crashed to an unknown planet….are both of them still alive? Maybe can Tras finds new pleasures there? Maybe can he experiences the culmination of pleasures? Discover the new place!

Play! Discover! Experience!​

Changelog:
First release

Developer Notes:
I'm Justin, developer, 3D content creator, animator. I've started to develop this game since beginning of 2019 alone. So if you download it, please note that, this game is under development by 1 person. It's a really early alpha version of the game (what I've visualized), so download it, and help me to finish it by helpful comments. The game can contains some bugs and missing, I would glad, if you write positive critics and send me in message if you experience one.

My main concept of performance optimization, I try to target low-end, middle-end PCs, so I'm striving for getting low performance cost.

You can switch to LITE mode in the game (It's a performance boost option for low-end PCs, it turns off some details in the game like grasses, plants etc)

Current And Upcoming Updates:
Delisman
Wynmouth
Dorfait
Alasor
Monstrous
Enormous
Pengami
Burris
Sanctum
Terterre
Neester
Ellingdon
Davelsea
Glasval
Kipnia

Current Gameplay Features:
-Interaction with NPCs
-Open World
DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

8LmPWs.jpg 2020-04-25_122016.jpg 2020-04-25_122047.jpg 2020-04-25_122055.jpg 2020-04-25_122105.jpg bz4bLM.jpg es0tp3.jpg s1eq1O.jpg zNd0k3.jpg