000.jpeg

Developer: Shady Siren Patreon
Version: 0.3
Release Date: 2020-08-26
Last Updated: 2020-08-26
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Exposed, Female Perspective, Flirting, Groping, Humiliation, Male Protagonist, NTR, Prostitution, Harassment, Stripping, Teasing, Virgin, Sandbox

Overview:
Your a successful businessman in middle age, married and have a stepdaughter. While everything was going well with your life, board of company decides to sell the company to Aeser Corporation which is a corporation that aggressively buys other companies to use them as shell companies for their dirty business. Scarlett, the woman who runs Aeser tends to destroy anyone who can stand up against her and because of that she fires you and blackmails you to make sure you doesn't seek the rights with legal ways. Game starts after that breakout point. You'll try to win back what you had. Soon, you'll have an opportunity to turn the tables and along the way you'll meet different characters. In the future versions, your's decisions will change the way of how events are happening and most of the sexual encounters will be decidable.​

Changelog:
v0.2
The story will go a little further and MC will find a chance to "explore" more of his surroundings.

2020-06-06
v0.1 Initial release

Developer Notes:
All of the updates of games will be published free eventually.
If you like what I'm creating feel free to support me by being a patron.
Any
amount of pledging will improve my renders' quality and speed of production.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA
Mac MEGA

1.jpg Britney_Gloryhole_10.jpg Captureghkgkhkhdhf.jpg Capturekghghhdhf.jpg Capturekghkhkghhdf.jpg Capturekhgghgkhhdf.jpg Capturekhgkghgkhdhf.jpg Capturekhgkghkghdfhdfh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: