000.png

Developer: JustAnotherDegenerate Patreon
Version: 0.4
Release Date: 2020-08-07
Last Updated: 2020-08-26
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Anal Sex, Handjob, Incest, Loli, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Ntr (Optional), Oral Sex, Teasing, Titfuck, Transformation, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, School Setting.

Genres Coming Soon: Multiple Endings, Cheating, Dilf, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group sex, Ahegao, Group sex, Harem, Humiliation, Internal view, Prostitution, Interracial, Lactation, Pregnancy.

Overview:
In Depraved Town you wake up discovering that you made a deal with a Succubus, an agreement where both sides win, you can corrupt and have any women you want and she grows stronger with the corruption you cause. However, not everything will be easy, during your journey other men like you will try to interfere and in time you will discover the true nature of your contract and its consequences around it.​

Changelog:
v0.4
FIX:
Ella Typo (Fixed)
Ayako Date (Fixed)
Nanami Phase 2 Sleep Event (Fixed)
Anri Talk Option (Removed)

Content:
Nanami (Final Event, Phase 2, 2 New Sleep Scenes, 1 New Eating Scene, 1 New Date, 3 New Events for Phase 2)

Shiroi (Storyline, 3 Events, Talk Options, Date Options w/variations)

Chika & Ella (2 Events, 1 Corruption Scene, Date Options w/variation)
v0.3
NTR:
NTR options to be Enable or Disable
Ayako 5 New NTR Scenes and 1 Bad Ending

New Shop:
New Shop and Gifts Options (To raise the girl's love)

Ayako:
3 New Events
1 Date Option
Past Storyline Event (1 New Character, Sun and his mom Suzune)

Nanami:
1 New Event

Tora:
2 New Events

Ella:
1 New Event

Animations:
21 New Sex Scenes Videos/Animations
v0.2
New Prologue: The prologue now has the introduction of almost all the characters that appear (Including family members)

New Navigation System: Now it's easier to navigate, icons for navigation have been added, leaving only the important options on the screen.

Add Phone: Now you can see the Bios of the characters and see their status, for now only available in the MC's room.

Story: 5 New random events (1 in the Park and 4 in the House)

Ayako: 3 New Corruption Scenes
Nanami: 3 New Scenes (2 SFW Events, 1 Corruption)
Tora: Old Event now working, 1 New Corruption Scene
Ryouka: 1 New Foreplay Scene

More dialogue options for: Ayako, Ryouka, Nurse Sumire and Nanami
Version 0.1 - Initial release

Incest Patch and 0.3 V3 FIX:
-Fixed the love stat problem, now when you give a gift or go on a date you will get the points and know how much love point you are getting.
-Fixed the Center at night, now the screens for navigation are working.
-Fixed the Events for Tora and Ella.
-Reworked the Events and the Bad Ending Conditions, now you only need a certain amount of power to see the events and the Bad Ending.
-To see the Bad Ending you only need 4 ntr points (See each ntr scene, you get one point for each one), Go to the MC Room at Night, and the event about Ayako's past done.

Developer Notes:
English is not my first language but I understand it very well, my difficulty is the grammar, so if there are grammatical errors in my games or here please forgive me. I currently study and work in the games area, I already have some knowledge about programming languages, photoshop, renders, that's why I am starting to make my own games, this is a passion and I hope these projects work out.

My Plans:
My first project is Depraved Town, I intend to make many games and gather enough money to buy one new PC, I want to make games on Daz3D but my current pc can't handle making beautiful renders like many games already seen, it takes some time just to make some ok/nice renders, so after saving enough money I will buy a good computer to make beautiful renders for my future projects, and in a distant future, buy a Digital Drawing Tablet to make my own art for my games.

More opinions and criticisms of how I can improve are always welcome.
Thank you for your time, I hope that you like my projects!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA

746562_Preview2.png 746563_Preview3.png 746564_Preview4.png 746566_Preview6.png 746573_screenshot0004.png 746574_screenshot0007.png 746575_screenshot0017.png vzbsb.png

Last edited by a moderator: