000.png

Developer: Acac Newgrounds
Version: 0.4i
Release Date: 2020-04-18
Last Updated: 2020-04-23
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2D game, 2DCG, Female protagonist, Text based, Turn based combat, Fantasy, Groping, Handjob, Stripping

Overview:
You were once a mercenary. You have been captured, and you must now fight in an arena, as a slave gladiatrix! With each fight, you win gold to buy better equipment, and glory to buy your freedom.​

Changelog:
V0.4i
  1. Reverted the shop system to what it was in version 0.3. This means that each game day, all the old items will be replaced by new items. However, the shop will have more or less items for sale, based on the difficulty level.
V0.4h:
  1. 30 new outfit pieces; adventurer's outfit, hunter's outfit, raider's outfit, strapless bras, and thongs.
  2. 15 new scenes; 5 phase 2 scenes for Arena Master, Merchant and Combat Trainer each.
  3. New ending system. Now the game never ends on it's own. You can end the game from your room.
  4. New Difficulty System (Easy, Medium, Hard)
  5. Lots of changes to the UI.
  6. Erotic Scene number displays before a scene plays. Erotic Scenes now also have a skip button.
  7. New Settings options, including size of text.
  8. Added Music and Sound Effects.
  9. Added adjustments to equipment prices and game balance.
  10. Added a dedicated Credits Screen.
v0.3:
  1. Added main character training. The main character can now train during the day to gain permanent bonuses.
  2. Added opponent training. Higher ranking opponents can have powerful skills that enhance particular stats or help them counter certain styles. This can be found out before the fight occurs and worked around by the main character.
  3. Added 5 new scenes for a new character, The Combat Trainer.
  4. Added a Help section. This can be found in your room. It explains many of the stats and mechanics in the game.
  5. Item crafting now gives 3 unique upgrade options. Duplicates will no longer occur.
  6. Added note to meeting Arena Master at night, stating that visiting him again will give you a bonus against the next opponent.
  7. Fixes and improvements to language (spelling, articulation, colors, etc).
v0.2:
  1. Many adjustments to price. This can be further modified later.
    1. Light armour is cheaper, and heavy armour is much cheaper.
    2. End game items should be much cheaper.
    3. Large armour parts (pants, skirts, chest) are a bit cheaper.
  2. Outfit sets have a bit more stat variation. For example, slave clothes items provide less protection but also cost less than typical clothing. However, this will not be too noticeable, as there are only 1 variation for each outfit class (cloth, light and heavy).
  3. Added crafting. You can now enhance your items with the Merchant’s help.
  4. Added 5 new scenes for the merchant.
  5. Added descriptions for the Arena Master and the Merchant.
  6. Change the Main Menu screen and Character screen to be more convenient.
  7. Improved the story delivery system. You can now go back and forth.
    1. You can use the arrow keys and Enter to do the same.
  8. Slowed down the gameplay. You need to now fight more enemies of a lower level to start seeing higher level enemies. This should give you more time to get better equipment.
v0.1:
  1. Play the game to the ending.
  2. Fight battles.
  3. Buy, sell and equip weapons and armour.
  4. View your combat stats, and also sexual history.
  5. Talk to the Arena Master to get information on your next opponent.

Developer Notes:
I really like games that have some soft of sexual tension. I also love RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons, Fallout, Diablo and Dark Souls. So I wanted to try mixing the two together.

I have some programming knowledge, and I enjoy designing games at an amateur level. I’m taking this as a chance to learn unity, and also hopefully make some games that you all would enjoy!

I’ve worked on this game pretty full on for about 4 months. The game was designed so that it can be finished in a reasonable amount of time. I also wanted to make a codebase for myself. The saving system, the dialogue system, combat, UI, all of it can be reused in future games!

So, I hope you guys enjoy the game as much as I enjoy making it!

Credits:
Programming is done by Acac (me).

Art is done by MutantPrawn. Please check out more of his work here:
Hentai Foundry

Hentai scenes are written by Cheese:
The Cheesy Writery of Doom info sheet

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

304157_1.png 629201_02_-_Arena_Barracks.png 304159_2.png 304162_4.png 304164_5.png 629200_01_-_Title_Screen.png 629202_03_-_Opponents.png 629205_06_-_Shopping.png 629209_10_-_Archive.png

Last edited by a moderator: