000.png

Developer: Dark Crow Patreon - Twitter - Discord
Version: 0.2.1
Release Date: 2020-06-15
Last Updated: 2020-06-25
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Corruption, Female Protagonist, Exhibitionism, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Rpg, School Setting, Humiliation, Virgin, Sexual Harassment, Blackmail, Ahegao, Voyeurism, Stripping

Overview:
You play the role of Lily, A girl who has never left her home and was always Home-schooled until the fateful night…a driving accident.
Now she stays with her step-father and goes to a public school, she likes reading all the time and is super shy in front of others.
Her and Frank (Step-father) stay in a place called Midland, a very large city with beautiful girls/guys and buildings. Sadly frank is not rich so while they are staying in Midland they are in the slums with dirty old men and dirty streets. Midland does not care for this area so they don't fix the streets or buildings, but the law still is in affect here thankfully.
For more info: PLAY THE GAME!!
There will be events where people will try and grope you and many other things. you can fight it off and stay pure or become the sl*t you are by slowly helping with odd requests."

Changelog:
(2020-06-25) v0.2.1
I could not promise the big update I wanted to bring cause of so many problems I was having which is why this is 2.1 part 1 out of 2 of the big update, I am working on it as we speak and adding more to it and hopefully we don't run into problems again.
v0.02 Beta
- Added 23 new renders and remastered renders.
- Main story progression.
- Added new side quests.
- Slut level and innocent level system added(More will be added).
- Quest Journal system added.
- Custom music added.
- A whole new look to options and main menu Added, with keyboard binding.
- Clothing system added.
- fixed some error spelling.
- 1920x1080 window added.
- Busts and names above text box added.
- Changed mv choices box with VN style.

Version 0.01 Demo - Initial release

Planned tags:
Bdsm, Bukkake, Creampie, Futa/Trans, Lactation, Milf, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Sleep Sex, Titfuck, Urination, Groping, Rape

Dev note:
First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who stuck with me and is still supporting me!

I know the first release of my game (v0.01) was really simple and plain looking,

but my aim is to change rpgm and make it 900x better and i hope you guys can stick with me till the end!
Hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to give feedback and report bugs on discord.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Linux - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

596477_c1.png 596482_ff2.png 611656_thinking.png 611659_stor.png c2.png Capturehhhfdhdf.jpg lk.png shower1.png

Last edited: