Developer: V3X
Version: Episode 1 Fix
Last Updated: 25-April-2018
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Superpowers
Overview:
Hi guys, I worked on something simple that I think most of you can appreciate. It's not a full-blown story of any kind, in fact it's a prequel to something else that I had on my mind, but I had no time to actually make. I might make the actual story-line somewhere in the future, but no promises.​
Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.
Dev. Note:
Some of you might know me from my previous project, "Ethan's legacy" or "Daryce" which went down after I realized it was emotionally unhealthy for me to continue.

I definitely did disappoint a lot of people and angered some, to which I completely understand and I truly apologize for what happened.

I still felt terrible about it.

Now things have been looking up for me, and I managed to find some time to make something I truly enjoy making.

This is what I've worked on for quite a while now. This small project had been a blast for me, and I wanted to share it with everyone.

This is a WILD departure from what I made before, and I ask you to enjoy this with an open mind.

Thanks again, and I hope that everyone can have a good day.
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

101581_S01_Bar_02-min.png 101582_S02_Bar_01-min.png 101583_S04_Alley_03-min.png 101584_S04_Alley_11-min.png 101585_S06_Bedroom_04-min.png 101586_S08_Bedroom_03-min.png 101587_S08_Bedroom_08-min.png 101588_S09_Gina_01-min.png