715110_714982_damned_soles_done_by_redscript77_ddzi9k4-pre.jpg
Developer: Redscript Patreon
Version: 1.0
Thread Updated: 2020-06-22
Release Date: 2020-06-16
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Footjob, Sex Toys, Teasing, Humiliation, Transformation, Horror, Female Protagonist, Monster, Tentacles, Rape
Overview:
The basic idea is something akin to a harem anime - a single guy living with a bunch of girls, (in our case infused with serious fetish material). I want it to be fun and wacky, but also crazy and over the top, for example, like Ranma 1/2 if you know that anime. The central premise is that our leading man is a in-house psychologist because in the near future, society has taken the declining mental health of the populace seriously. So he has to live and tend to psychological needs of the girls he's living with.
Both him and the girls were recommended to live with each-other by a central population distribution algorithm that connects people who can't afford or are unwilling to live by themselves. It is an esoteric process that takes many factors into account - age, sex, occupation, interests etc. Our crew soon finds out that the algorithm has placed them together based on their connection to feet and tickling.

Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Developer Notes:
I'm Redscript - a fetish artist. Mostly feet, smelly feet, and tickling. I have a dream. I dream of spreading fetishy goodness all across the net. My scenarios are usually weird and over the top, some would say absurd. They usually feature fantasy races such as elves, halflings, orcs, etc.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
MEGA
Mac: MEGA

715129_rebeccah_feet_preview.jpg 715130_fs_lay.jpg 715216_Screenshot_65.png 715217_Screenshot_66.png 715219_fs_cer3.jpg 715220_ucphoto.jpg 715221_uxhaul_slave1.jpg 715222_uxhaul_slave3.jpg