000.jpg

Developer: FunkPunkGames Patreon
Version: 0.01a
Release Date: 2020-08-01
Last Updated: 2020-08-28
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Sci-fi, Big Ass, Big Tits, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female Protagonist, Stripping, Handjob, Internal view, Groping, Exhibitionism, Teasing

Overview:
Set in a Dystopian Sci-Fi future, CyberSin : RedIce follows the story of Elsa Morganth, daughter of the president of one of the largest megacorporations in control of the world.
After a mysterious accident, Elsa finds herself indicted for a crime she didn't commit.
Thrown under the slimy belly of society, with scarce resources, she will have to find a way out of it, while at the same time trying to find the real culprit so as to regain her old life.​

Changelog:
v0.01a
*Bugfixes*

- Fixed an issue that caused some players to experience problems with music volume.
- Fixed an issue where Jake was not fired even though the player had decided to do so.
- Fixed some of the variables that were not working properly.
- Fixed some minor bugs with double sprites.
- Fixed the title of the game to "Red Ice" so that it's not misread.
*New Content*
- Added a 'Scenes Gallery' in the Main Menu. You'll need to unlock the scenes while playing the game.
I'd suggest a clean save because variables were added to the code.
- Implemented a Patch system, so that players will not need to start a new game if something new is added to previous parts of the game/story.
- Added 'Soundtrack" room in the Main Menu.
- Brief but significant continuation of the main story.

Version 0.01 Release

Developer Notes:
Greetings Foks!
This is my very first game and I had to learn everything about Ren'py, 3DCG and music composing from scratch. I hope you'll enjoy it or in case give me some feedback on how to improve it.
Thank you very much for your time.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA
Mac MEGA

Capturekghghghdhfdhf.jpg 743153_ScreenPreview02.png 743156_ScreenPreview05.png Capturehjjllhjfj.jpg Capturehlhlhdfhdfhhf.jpg Capturekkhggkghhdf.jpg 743157_ScreenPreview06.png Capturejlljljljfjfjg.jpg Capturekghkghghdhfhdf.jpg Capturellhlhjfjf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: