137766_FMv2 (1).png

Developer: Wolfzq Patreon - Discord WIKI
Version: 2.2
Release Date: 2019-10-05
Censored: Yes
Language: English (91% translated)
Prequel: Cursed Armor
Genre:
2dcg, Female protagonist, Anal sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Big tits, Bukkake, Creampie, Drugs, Humiliation, Cosplay, Scat, Transformation, Voiced: A small part is chinese voiced

Overview:
As the sequel of the Cursed Armor, this also will be a game telling a story of our heroine’s adventure, but we have started to pay attention on the description of minor roles to satisfy players various interests. The new project imports an ARPG system, which means it’s gonna be a whole new experience for players, however, everything it's still WIP :p
Hope you like it.​

Changelog:
1, the item controller now has a sex toy automatical activation function.
2, the transformation animation and the voice over of entering the zone has been improved. CV: 李子.
3, the Lamia storyline end is finished.
4, the Empire Business District Restaurant shota(actually it's a boy who just reached legal age)'s event is finished.(Need Prostitution Permission.)
5, fixed player reported bugs.

1, Improved the loading of the gallery.
2, The divine artifact storyline is available. Player first time reacting to a teleport stone enters it. (In consideration of attuning early game-saves, player returning from any teleport station to the Empire Relic can also open this storyline. Please compromise some plot logic for game-playing.)
3, Fixed player reported bugs.

1, Empire line end fixed, now the boss battle has different influences.
2, Finished the branch line Owen reject Charles. Please select refuse at the Charles showing love scene.
3, Finished the empire noble district bath house events.
4, Unicorn rancher has a gamble function.
5, Improved PC's blow job CGs.
6, Fixed player reported bugs.

1, Finished storyline The Empire line1.(After leave Overlord Temple.)
2, Long hair club Open.(After Dignified Manner Classes.)
3, Fixed player reported bugs.

After you have left from the temple, go back to city and take a sleep to trigger following plots.
1, Finished all storylines of Overlord Temple.
2, You now will receive notes when certain skills are learnt.
3, Add a screenshotting function for people who likes saving CGs. Press F6 then your screenshots will appear in the folder named chucun which you can find at the game's loot folder.
4, Added breast state into the status menu.
5, Added Overlord special avatar.
6, Fixed player reported bugs.

1, Fixed bug: During sleep, Beast Mother may lose too much HP than expected which can lead to unable to win in the match.
2, The Empire storyline proceeds to before leaving Overlord Temple
3, All patreon related NPCs now have Force Controller, it can be used to toggle some costumes' high order forms. FYA, messing with this function might result in tragedy.
4, The Owen branch line now has a Meat Toilet path, currently, the path of refusing Charles is under sectional constructions and is temporarily stopped at before going to battle.
5, A Notebook function has been added into the game. The Empire storyline notebook guide is finished.
6, Improved some pixel animations
7, Fixed player-report bugs.

1, Owen's End G and End B are finished. The later stage of Owen's lore is finished. 1 End and 2 Owen Ends in total.
(All player's previous Alfred family branch choices made will effect the end you trigger, including in the very first Alfred family you chose accept or not.)
2, All basic Alfred family events are finished.
3、Players' reported bugs fixed.

v1.50
1. Owen's lore proceeded.
2. Added the World Map, all current existing areas now have basic monsters(no bosses).
3. Owen's NTR events starting time has been adjusted.
4. Owen's castle NTR events has been remade.
5. Owen's exposing player's identity event has been remade.
6. Now Divine Artifacts can neutralize Wolf God's Daugther Effect. All spots where the CA I's Divine Artifacts locate now have unknown Divine Artifacts for you to discover.
7. Players' reported bugs fixed

Developer Notes:
According to the forum, there’s been some misunderstandings I’d like to clarify:

1, We started this game from scratch, we had very limited resource and we had to work really hard to pull everything off, there have been several different translators who helped with the translation with different levels of English ability, I do apologize for the inconveniences caused. But the situation has been getting better , you will notice the improvement in the CA II and the CA I is being re-translated too, however, it takes time, and we currently more focus on the development of CA II, so better not expect the re-trans to be finished anytime soon, instead, it will be progressively finished, patch by patch.

2, The free version of CA now is ver.1.90 EV99.9, which already contains over 60% the contents of the complete game, 10+ hours of game playing is guaranteed, I sincerely hope, if you like my game, pls support me via playing an authorized version.

3, You do NOT need to pay 150 bucks to play through my game, this is the price for who have too much money and want all the derivative cosplay costumes.

Thank you very much for playing

Cursed Armor II has been improved on basically every aspect of the game comparing to CA I (such as the trans and CGs), you are welcome to give it a try and join my Discord server to share your opinions.

Crack
Put this in www/js/plugins. I pasted code from a earlier crack someone made into new file. It seems to be working for me idk if there will be any bugs.
MEGA
DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

137997_t2.png 137999_t3.png 138001_.png 138002_.png 138003_unknown.png