000.jpg

Developer: MKRUdesign Deviantart - Patreon
Version: 2.4
Release Date: 2020-03-25
Last Updated: 2020-03-25
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2D Game, 2DCG, Female Protagonist, Female domination, Male domination, Corruption, Lesbian, Adventure, Monster, Monster girl, Transformation, RPG, Turn Based Combat, Mind Control, Rape, Slave, Virgin, Pregnancy, Tentacles, Titfuck, Masturbation, Vaginal Sex
(You can only get to the sexual content by reaching the various bad endings)

Overview:
You play as the vampire hunteress Mila, completing hunting contracts to earn gold for your organization and defeating the hordes of the undead while avoiding getting turned into one yourself! Each monster encounter will require preparation. Upgrade yourself by visiting shops, raising your hunter rank and interacting with the world around you.

Changelog:
v2.4
- Bookworm/Bianca and Iris' Bad Endings have been updated.
- Two new Hunting Contracts have been added.
- 2 Vampire Hunter enemies have been added to the Vampire Route. Alyena can be found in the Rotten Grove Cemetery and Johannes can be found in the Rotten Grove Grotto.
- Eight additional images added to photo gallery.
- Bug fixed which allowed players to purchase Laurels in the flower shop without any gold.
- Bug fix which prevented the player from saving after using the "Invoke Fog" skill.
- "Guard" skill has been adjusted. Reduces more damage, protects against more ailments including "Vampire", increases LP charge rate when taking damage.
- "Summon Bat" skill has been updated. It now hits 7 times, with a fixed HP damage. No longer drains HP.
- Leveling up with Faahlda now fully restores Mila's HP and SP.
- Ghouls now appear in the mountainside area after completing chapter 2.
v2.3.1
- Adjustmentments to Faye's Flying Syringe Skill.
- More HP added to Viviene in each form.
- Bug fix which made Contract 3 inaccessible if you completed Contract 2 before accepting Contract 3
- Nosferatu's drop rate for Vampire Dust adjusted from 25% to 33%
- Genevieve, Scarlett, and Claudia all drop Vampire Dust after their boss fight.
- Summon Bat Skill now hits 3 times instead of 5
- Boss fight music added to Victoria's fight.
- Minor Bug fixes and spelling errors fixed in certain areas.
v2.3
•Vampire route is now accessible after completing chapter 2. Speak with the bald man in South Mor Town to begin!
•Five additional images added to photo gallery.
•Bookworm/Bianca can now be fought in chapter 1 without any penalty of accidentally slaying her. Option to slay is still available.
•New enemy type: Vampire Maid
•Additional items, equipment, and skills have been added.
•Pet system has been added in the vampire route.
•Sound effect tweaks in certain scenes.
•Character profiles added in status menu for all party members.
•Stat growths for Mila have been adjusted.
v2.2.1
•Gallery Pic 8 art has been updated
•Fixes to progression in certain contracts.
v2.2
•Two new Hunting Contracts have been added.
•One new Non-Hunting Contract side quest available in South Mor Town from NPC after the end of chapter 2.
•Ten additional images added to photo gallery.
•The Rotten Grove expanded.
•You can now read through Mila's diary without triggering a bad ending.
•New enemy type: Nosferatu.
•Flower Shop Laurels now have a stock of 5 per Laurel
•Eastern Overworld is locked until end of chapter 2.
•Librarian scene in chapter 1 redone. New art has been added as well.
•Difficulty of Librarian and Bookworm battles have been adjusted.
•Whip Upgrade store has been expanded! New whips are available as well as a place to purchase Silver Ore.
•Selling items now possible at a store found in the Eastern Overworld (Abelleth Village).
•Transformation sequence added when dying from vampirism in the Overworld.
•Liquid Silver and Dagger skills now inflict "Weakened" state instead of lowering all stats.
•The level at which certain skills are acquired has been changed.

Save data is already included with the download, however during my testing I found that placing an older saves folder into either the www folder (Windows) or Resources folder (Mac) will carry over save data to the new version. If you would prefer to play with your own save data, you can do that. If not, four saves files are already included.

File 1 is the beginning of chapter 2. File 2 is right before the fight with Viviene. File 3 is at the end of chapter 2. File 4 is also the end of chapter 4, but with all previous side quests completed. Choose File 4 if you want to get straight into the new quests!
v2.1
Not available.
v2.0.1
•The forest maze was adjusted to be less cryptic.
•Slime Rancher now gives you gold based on how many items
you give him rather than having to give them to him one by one.
•Faye has slightly less max health.
•Overworld design has been expanded slightly for future expansion.
•Various small bug fixes.
v2.0
•New story chapter has been added.
•2 new hunting contracts have been added.
•Unlockable picture gallery has been added.
•New player hud added to overworld.
•Additional side quest added for earning gold.
•6 additional bad endings to find.
•Optional short vampire route available.
•Game balance and skills have been adjusted.
•Various grammar errors have been fixed.
•Various Bug fixes.
v1.2
(Posted by the developer on vampyou.com)
While the game is still in early development, I have a demo ready for you all to try right now! Length-wise, I would say it’s about as long as one of the shorter rpgs available here on VY right now. Give or take an hour or so if you want to see everything I would say. There are a total of 8 different bad endings to find as well, each one with unique art along with some endings containing multiple illustrations, all drawn by me.

The demo covers the first of four chapters of the story. While I have the main story outlined in my head, I would also like to include side quest scenarios as extra hunting contracts you can complete during the course of the adventure! I want these side quest scenarios to be suggested by the community, so please send me your ideas here. I don’t think I will get to all of them, but I will pick the suggestions that I like the best and will include you in the credits of the final version of the game! Just be sure to mention how you want to be credited.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Linux - MEGA
Android - MEGA

430605_4.png 430606_5.png 430610_12.png 430611_14.png 430612_16.png 430613_18.png 430615_26.png 430616_32.png 430617_36.png 430620_24.png 430621_27.png 430622_29.png 430623_30.png 430624_35.png Captureghkkghkghdf.jpg Capturegjgfgfdafsd.jpg Capturejgggfsdgsgd.jpg Capturejlhhjdfhdfh.jpg Capturekghhkhkdfh.jpg cdfs.png Pic_14.png H-Faye_Bad_EndA.png Mila_Bite_1.png

Last edited: