000.png

Developer: DeVilBro Patreon Website
Version: Final
Release Date: 2020-05-16
Censored: No
Language: English
Sequel: Crimson Roses 2
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Romance, Love, Adventure, Big tits, Vaginal sex, MILF, Handjob, Oral sex, Incest, Superpowers

Overview:
A man lost the love of his life as well as his will to live. The only reason he is alive is revenge. Stay with him on his journey of exterminating all those who made his life a mess and finding the reason of such brutality and the goal written on his fate.

Changelog:
Extended Ending:
Extended the conclution
Some minor changes

Final Episode:
Story conclusion
Lots of new scenes
Multiple endings

Ep.3-4:
Story continues
New characters introduced
Incest introduced
A lots of dialogue as usual
6 new scenes

Ep.2:
Story continues
Few new characters introduced
4 new scenes

Developer Notes:
Hope this will lessen the damage my not so good ending dealt to the players. I'll try not repeating this type of bad setup for a finishing from now on.
Thank you.
If you just want scenes then you will be disappointed. Skipping through the game just to watch scene will hinder the real enjoyment. I tried to keep balance between Story and Lewd scenes. So it is recommended to not miss any dialogue in a hurry. Because some dialogue gives valuable information without which the story may seem confusing and somewhat weird. Thank you.

Extract the file from "Extended Ending" to "CrimsonRoses-pc" folder. Start a new game and you will be given the option to play only the Ending part.

Previous saves do not work. Start a new game and after intro, you will be given the option to chose which episode you want to play.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA
Compressed win/lin - MEGA
Patch Extended Ending MEGA
Walkthroug - MEGA

Capturejgfgjgjfdsgsdg.jpg 432026_1-1.png Capturejfhjgfgffsd.jpg 432027_68.png 432029_130.png Capturekghkghgkhdfh.jpg Captureghkghkghkdfh.jpg 432030_199.png Capturejgfjjfgdsgds.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: