787982_cover.jpg
Developer: MonsoonMushroom Patreon
Version: 0.2
Thread Updated: 2020-08-18
Release Date: 2018-03-03
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2dcg, Anal sex, Oral Sex, Group sex, Male protagonist, Gay, Fantasy, Multiple penetration, Humiliation, Corruption
Overview:
In this year of 1462, a noble land is threatened by the cruel warlock LHORISS.
Many champions have ventured into his dark territory to defeat him, but all have died or returned twisted into monstrosities.
The latest in the line of heroes is SIR ATREUS LISLE and his squire OLLIN who hope the slay the evil once and for all.
This is the story… of their defeat.
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Developer Notes:
  • Non-con / dub-con
  • Forced pleasure / orgasm
  • Gangbangs / multiple penetration
  • Muscle / Big cocks / overall size kink
  • Dirty talk / humiliation
  • Excess cum
  • And of course... corruption / forced transformation

• I still haven’t gotten around to the 'corrupted Ollin’ ending (even though I’ve finished the sprites needed for it). That needs to be written with x2 Cgs drawn.
  • The mirror monster stage actually needs to be written as well hoping to do that tomorrow.
  • The game needs to be coded (all game mechanics are already in place and the script can be copypasted in, but I need to actually put it all together)
  • Music to be added. I’ve actually been thinking of music from day 1, lest it become something I had to rush last minute, so I have some songs at the ready – just need to settle on which ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin:
MEGA
Mac: MEGA

787975_01.png 787976_02.png 787977_03.png 787978_04.png 787979_05.png 787980_07.png 787981_08.png