Administrators
349610_menu.jpg

Developer: SaVa_Game Patreon
Version:
Release Date: 2019-08-18
Last Updated: 2020-07-06
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Big tits, Footjob, Group sex, Anal sex, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

Overview:
The game tells of a spy whose friend died on a mission. They were tracking down Cobra, the mysterious leader of a terrorist group. The friend has a wife and daughter, and the relationship with them will develop. How to end the story to you to decide. The main character will meet with many characters, will solve other people's problems. Who is a Cobra and how to catch him? That's the main question for the protagonist.

Changelog:
v0.2.9
Added 274 new images.
Added 1895 code lines.
Added 1 scene of a sexual nature. (Kate)
Some interesting events with Hannah.
The beginning of the lesbian path for Kate and Jacqueline.

v0.2.6
I worked on the bugs.

Fixed crashes when creating screenshots.
I tried to solve the problem with the android version. (I hope you will now start the game. However, if it is not so, let me know.)

Changes:
Added the ability to see your points. (While this does not look very good, in the future I will do something more beautiful.)
Still continuing the episode of Hannah.
215 new images.
1466 new lines of code.
3 scenes of a sexual nature.

v0.2.3
  • 2250 lines of text.
  • 3137 lines of code.
  • 505 images.
  • 7 scenes of a sexual nature.
  • An opportunity to start a relationship with Kate.
Also added Android port. I have not tested it myself, so I can’t guarantee that it will work properly.

v0.2
200 renders added

v0.1.5
added 233 images, added sound design of some scenes, added language selection before the main menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win- MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android v7a - MEGA
Android x86_64 - MEGA

Capturejgjjgsdgsgdsg.jpg 07ani2.jpg Capturejfjffjsdgsdgsdg.jpg 349608_Gl1-ep46.jpg 349609_Hs3.jpg 349612_prologue-s154.jpg 349613_prologue-s167.jpg Captureghhkghkgdfh.jpg Capturekhghkgghkdfh.jpg Captureghkhgghkkhdfh.jpg Capturehkgghkgkhdf.jpg Capturejhhjhgfgfh.jpg Capturekhghkgkhgdfh.jpg gl11_ep189.jpg

Last edited: