Developer: Team Albedo Patreon - Website
Version:
2019-12-05 Offline
Release Date: 2019-12-05
Last Updated: 2019-01-10
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Adventure, Bdsm, Character creation, Combat, Female domination, Female protagonist, Futa/trans, Futa/trans protagonist, Gay, Harem, Humiliation, Lesbian, Male domination, Male protagonist, Mind control, Mobile game, Monster, Monster girl, Multiple endings, Possession, Rpg, Sci-fi, Slave, Tentacles, Text based, Transformation
Overview:
It’s the year 2335. At the edge of humanity’s galactic empire lies the Astanten Nebula, a region that defies all attempts to be studied or conquered. Within the colloquially named Cloud 10 are unfathomably ancient shipwrecks, baffling monuments to a forgotten past, rapacious alien lifeforms, and untold treasures. Beings are drawn from all over the galaxy; hunters, cultists, scientists, scavengers, even politicians and royalty, all driven by the hope that, within the Cloud, they'll find their own personal fortune and glory.

You are one such fortune seeker. Left for dead deep within the nebula, you find yourself rescued by a strange AI. With this uncertain partnership, you must explore the cosmos, track down your betrayer, overcome greedy aliens, and ultimately uncover the truth. But how will the harsh realities of surviving in Cloud 10 change you? Will the blissful promises of safety in the infinite hands of a monstrously powerful AI be too seductive to bear? Or will you assert your own authority over her? Only you will be able to decide.

Changelog:
TFGames

FAQ:
Please read the FAQ on the site (click the blue FAQ button) for instructions on downloading, installing, and automatic self-updating.

Q) How do I download/install Cloud 10?
A) Cloud 10 is playable right on the site, in any modern browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari), on any device (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android).

Q) What if I want to play offline?
A) Cloud 10 automatically downloads and installs itself into your browser. Try visiting the site while offline (after visiting it at least once).

Q) What if I prefer to have Cloud 10 on my desktop or app screen?
A) This image shows where the install option is in Chrome, but any supported browser will work. It might also start with “Add to… ” or “Pin to… ”. This creates a shortcut but like the browser version the files are on your device, so the game can be played offline.

Q) What about updates?
A) Cloud 10 works offline. But if you go online and an update is available, you’ll get an alert and new files will begin installing in the background. A second alert will tell you when they’re ready. This could take some time on slow connections, and until then you’ll still see the old version.

Q) Where does Cloud 10 install files?
A) It depends on the browser, but usually under AppData/Local.

Q) What if I want to look at the code or copy to an external device?
A) Right click this page and hit save. Please note that cloud loading and automatic self-updating will not work this way, or if you downloaded from a mirror.

Q) How do I play the Patron Build?
A) Please click the “Login with Patreon” button on the start screen. You might have to do it again once an update. To see what the Patron Build has, check the Patreon.

Q) Where can I report bugs or typos?
A) Let us know on Discord or Patreon.

Q) Can I pause the background animation?
A) Sure, just click on it. Might not work on mobile.
DOWNLOAD

2019-12-05(OFFLINE)
- MEGA
ONLINE: CLOUD10

525102_1.png 525103_2.png 525104_3.png 525105_4.png