Release Date: 2020-06-28
Last Updated: 2020-07-06
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Female protagonist, Cheating, Lesbian, Groups sex, BDSM, Humor, Monster

Promiscuity, Fighting

Overview:
This is a visual novel with gods, demons, monsters, sex, kink and some light humor. It focuses on a main character Juliet being "chosen" by a trickster god, learning more about herself through strange circumstances and fighting the forces of evil.

Changelog:
Episode 4
Features
A shitload of renders and dialogue this ep.
A slower story I just wanted to breathe this ep a bit
More choices in general, and longer sex scenes as requested
A collaboration scene (they gave the outline) I did everything else and it was super fun for me

Reworked dad/Juliet scene (if you don't want to replay it, it just changes her school status. as I don't have the time or means to do a whole school thing at the moment, maybe in the far future)
Skippable John first scene and added a scene in there with Tori

Added (L) to some choices to clearly clarify some choices for people who wanted lesbian content. It generally will point to specific lesbian stuff it didn't quite work as well as it did in my head but it should be able to at least point in the right direction... sometimes.

Episode 2
260 + renders at last count

Ep. 1
TBD

Developer Notes:
Known bug: council flickering on the side image for some reason during two scenes I can't replicate it. If it happens to you or you know what causes it let me know.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android (Ep.3) - MEGA

405870_405827_7.jpg Capturehkghkghkgfd.jpg 405869_405825_6.jpg Capturehgkhkhkhkg.jpg 405863_405811_1 (1).jpg 405868_405823_5.jpg 405866_405821_3.jpg Capturegjfjfgjjggjo.jpg Capturehghghgkgh.jpg Capturejggjgjfgfsdg.jpg Capturekghkhggkhdf.jpg Capturekhghkghkgdfh.jpg Capturekhgkgkhgdfh.jpg e2post7.jpg s6c1ib9.jpg s6e2i32a.jpg s9e3i13a.jpg

Last edited: