000.png

Developer: Norvus - Patreon
Version: Build 3
Release Date: 2020-06-03
Last Updated: 2020-06-03
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Female protagonist, Lesbian, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Teasing, Fantasy, Interracial, Creampie, Group sex, Groping, Sex toys, Voyeurism, Bdsm, Animated, Female domination, Male domination, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Rape, Tentacles, Anal sex, Adventure

Overview:
As fourth age stretches on, adventurous souls push back the borders of the wildlands, delving ruins of long-forgotten kingdoms, seeking wealth and knowledge alike. And so it is that a new frontier has opened yet again, drawing many to it for adventure.... but whoever originally built the ruins near the adventurer's frontier town of Hope's Rest, must have been a kingdom of perverts!
The ruins are well over 400 years old and no one seems to know from whence they came...but the female adventurers, at least, certainly know what sort of people once lived here. Many were driven away by their first encounter with a bondage trap or lust bomb...but not Kiralia.
Play as the young elf Kiralia as she deals with the consequences of a certain diabolical trap. Caught in the clutches of a magical chastity belt that seems to have a mind of its own, she must set out to find a way free of her predicament. Temporary solutions are plentiful...but the belt always comes back in the end. Help her adventure along as she seeks out permanent freedom! Determine what sort of person she'll become under its mischievous influence. Will she become submissive to the desires of the those around her? Or will she defy her seeming fate to become a dominant. And what sort of troubles will she find along the way...

Technical Details: The game uses a heavily modded copy of Skyrim for graphic assets (full mod list available on credits screen).

Changelog:
Build 3
Build 3 Release Notes:
As mentioned above, Build 3 introduces the Brothel and the Mage's Guild of New Landing. Between them, the contain 15 new sex scenes and two new Major NPCs, though neither Major NPC has very much content just yet...

The Brothel: The Pleasure Palace, owned by Madam Roslyn, is the largest brothel in the entire region. Speak to Madam Roslyn about a chance to work there! Contained within are:
- 4 regular scenes to provide male/female client options for both a belted and unbelted Kiralia.
- 4 Unlockable Dom/Sub scenes. A special thanks to Urban Sniper for inspiring the core idea for the Sub Scenes!
- 3 Scenes specific to a Futanari Kiralia...if you can figure out how! (It's....not exactly hard...)

The Mage's Guild: The New Landing Chapter of the Mage's Guild is now open to you! You can join, if you want, in hopes of getting answers about or help with that annoying belt. This edition also comes with a new Stat on the character menu, Magic Skill, which can be raised by training with a couple of tutors once you join the guild. Speaking of those tutors and other stuff in the guild...
- 2 New Scenes with the Elydra, a minor character (the practical magic tutor).
- 2 New Scenes with Jaren, a minor character (the magical theory tutor
- A means to futa-transform Kiralia, temporarily!

Other:
- A new scene at the New Landing Adventurer's Guild, where Kiralia can masturbate (different animation from Hope's Rest) if she is unbelted...
- As reported by a patron, it was hard to see text in the boobjob scene Aboard the Dawn's Rose. That should be fixed now.
- Various typo fixes.
- Probably something else I'm forgetting since I'm totally exhausted.
- *Update* I totally did actually forget a thing. The Credits Menu has been updated. Both adding a page for New Landing, and adding some new $10 patrons
Build 2
Build 2 Release Notes:
The new content for Build 2 takes the form of 3 separate routes you can unlock for the transit between Hope's Rest and New Landing. You will need to purchase passage aboard the Dawn's Rose from the Scarlett Sisters (who can be found only after asking Sam about passage out of Hope's Rest). There are also some major new 'other' additions to the game, as well, such as Fast Travel from Kiralia's room in Hope's Rest and a cheats menu...

The Dominant Route: If Kiralia is Dominant enough, she can earn a discount on passage by agreeing to be Aleyna Scarlett's Mistress for the duration of the voyage. This Route has 3 major 'scenes' that cover entire themed days, allowing you to play with Aleyna in various ways...

The Submissive Route: If Kiralia is Submissive enough (Low Dom Score), she can earn a discount on passage by agreeing to be Shizara Scarlett's plaything for the duration of the voyage. This route has 3 major 'scenes' that cover entire themed days, where Kiralia will be subjected to the whims of Captain Shizara...

The Default Route: Somewhat different than the other two routes, this option is always available for Kiralia, regardless of her Dominance level. It's also structured very differently than the other two routes. Kiralia will be presented with a series of choices throughout each day, leading to different outcomes depending on which combination of choices she makes. It's actually somewhat hard to put an exact 'scene' count to this route, as different daily encounters can be mixed and matched over the three days. There is roughly a similar amount of content as the other two paths...though some of it may be harder to find ;-).

Other Stuff:
Credits:
The Game's Credits page has been majorly revamped! While I can't give detailed links to every single mod in use (though, of course, the ModList linked in the Credit's Page has been suitably updated for Build 2), I can and HAVE included new pages for Hope's Rest and the Dawn's Rose on the credits page. If you click on them, you'll get a list of the major Location and NPC mods, as well as some others that deserve highlighting or were used in a major way. And that list has links to each mod's official page, either on Nexus or Lover's Lab, as appropriate. Of course, the list of $10+ patrons has also been updated! A special thanks Casey Brown and talori for joining George Lever and Mark as $10 patrons!

Fast Travel: Based on a player suggestion, I've added a Fast Travel menu option in Kiralia's Room. Meaning that you don't have to click around nearly as much after ending up there in the mornings, now.

Escape Key: Due to the seriously large number of complaints (I hated it too, to be fair), I dug around in the Visual Novel Maker Engine's code and found where the dumbass thing had the Escape Key set to exit the game. I couldn't get rid of the code entirely (it generated an error when I tried), but I was able to remap the blasted thing. The escape key no longer exits the game! Though, be aware that the HOME key now does so instead. Honestly, I figured no one really uses that key...but just so you know...

Cheats Menu: While this is truly only relevant for the $10+ patrons, who now have the cheat codes in their own post, a cheat menu has been added to Hope's Rest. Cheats to manipulate most stats are now available to $10+ patrons!
Build 1
- 5 'Major' NPCs : Major meaning they have their own chats, backstory, and a considerable amount of sex content based around them.
- 1 Additional Named NPC: Chats and Backstory, minimal sex content.
- Numerous Minor NPCs
- 5 Major Locations (plus the ruins, technically)
- 5 Jobs that can be performed around town at the various locations
- 55 unique sex scenes, many of them gated behind various requirements

Known Issues:
- Skip feature DISABLE. I've disabled the Skip feature in the game do to a bug with the current build of the engine. The bug is somewhat game-breaking and occurs most frequently when Skip is used. I and a number of other developers have reported the same problem, so hopefully it gets fixed soon!
- Random chance rolls not being as random as it should be. If this happens to you, leave the area of the game it is happening at (such at the magic shop), DO SOMETHING that passes time elsewhere, then return. Results should once again be random. This, unfortunately, is a problem with the engine, not my code, there is nothing I can do to fix it.
- Some U.I. elements might not always be where they ought to. I THINK I have this fixed, but it was an issue up until just a couple of hours ago. It's minor issues like the Character Menu button not always appearing or disappearing as it should. Nothing game-breaking (I hope).

Developer Notes:
The game is also large, both in download size and content! Despite this being a first release, it has more content in it than many outright finished games, so please give it a whirl even if you normally skip first releases :p. Not all releases will be this size, I build this one to be big specifically to avoid that first-release frustration many players get! As for the download size...sorry about that! There's a lot of HD content and I'm still working on ways to minimize the size without impacting the quality!

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Web Workaround Version for Mac - MEGA
Walkthrough - MEGA

601012_600964_Adventure_Tent_1.jpg 601013_600962_BS_Belt_Break_3.jpg 601014_600961_Farm_Pony_Belted_Start.jpg 601015_600959_Intro_Chastity_Belt_Zoom.jpg 601016_600958_Pillory_Bar_2.jpg 601017_600957_Yoke_Bondage_1.jpg 601018_600953_Chastity_PIck_6.jpg 601019_600950_Seesha_Belted_Adventure_4.jpg 601020_600949_BS_Repair_Blow_Dom_1.jpg

Last edited: