a072d3e3547e03a3bdabad05bd80b407.jpg

Developer: The Typist Patreon
Version: Ch. 7 NTR update (Discovery)
Release Date: 2019-11-16
Last Updated: 2019-11-16
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Cheating, Interracial NTR (optional), Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Oral sex, Horror, Mystery

Overview:
You play as John, the main character who is engaged to Claire, the most beautiful woman you've ever met. Claire has always been a bit innocent for you, but her beauty has you staying for the future. During the process of moving out, your best friend Jenni has moved in with the two of you along the way. You as well as those surrounding you will develop relationships along discovering more of the new city life you've adopted.
NTR route:
Only thing is, after moving into the city suburbs, you have the misfortune of living on an estate that’s been rebuilt into a modern villa after previous owners abandoned it, or so the bill of sale said. After numerous days of living within the residence, something below ground has begun to slowly rise back into existence. It’s up to you to decide how you handle these encounters with an unknown force as you slowly learn about the estates past. Do you do your best to get away, and watch as it slowly finds it’s way to follow suit, or do you stay and learn as much as you can about its past, and do your best to get rid of the being.

Changelog:
CH.7 NTR Update
Had to keep to myself for a minute and just focus on releasing. No music or sound effects this time, and older renders from like 3 chapters ago containing an old version of claire and her mother at the party will need to be updated, but this chapter continues right after where it left off. As i've stated it's not the biggest or most complicated, but it sets me up for a much better future in terms of releases and story writing. I guess time will tell but i'd like to stay positive. Thank you for being here. This is available to everyone immediately, mac release soon.
NTR update chapter 5
Update starts IMMEDIATELY after the last ntr scene (Never have I ever scene)

I recommend playing with sound at 60% and music anywhere above 30%
There is no update to the love route as previously stated, that will come too...
In total:
4 detailed animations, 2 gif animations, over 250 renders
2 paths
several new high quality sound effects
roughly 1000 new lines of script
The intro renders have been changed so people don't get turned off by how shit the characters used to look lol.
and most importantly, a cliffhanger that alters the lives of the main characters.
I searched for a new way to change the games main story line drastically WITHOUT altering the main plot and theme of the game. The NTR route will now have its own lore that I will be explaining slowly as we progress. This newly implemented plot twist will further test the characters abilities to handle new things... and control their inner needs for pleasure.
I will explain it in depth after more people have the chance to play to see what I mean
Love Update (Chapter 4)
Updated Love route.
MUST START A NEW GAME sorry.... :(
Chapter 4 plus rework Part 1
3 new scenes
Patio scene redone
would you rather scene
Claire experiment scene
Claire and MC in bed scene
Fixed jump Chapter 1 love bug
Added a scene after club closing the gap in some story issues
Deleted and completely reworked the previous chapters finishing results.
Chapter 3.1.1:
MUST START A NEW GAME, ALL SAVES WILL LEAD TO FALSE GAMEPLAY/MISLEADING SCENES
Added title music, in game music, and sound effects for certain scenes
Roughly 1500 lines of new script
190 New Renders
1 Janky animation for testing purpose (See where that takes us.)
Love route now has about equal content to the NTR route
Certain choices are now stored in order to impact players in following scenes and future updates
Bugfixes:
Fixed bugs that forced Love route players into seeing NTR content no matter what.
Fixed certain character name mistakes in some areas.
Fixed love ending that transitioned to NTR ending after seeing credits.
Fixed bugs leading to game crashing.
Please report known bugs in the discord #bug-reports channel

Chapter 1 v0.1.0

Over 150 new renders and over 800 new lines of script
Starting a new game is required due to new point system being added.
New point system for displaying Love/Lust points for both Claire and Jenni.
New Kitchen scenes for both Claire and Jenni
New lunch date scenes with Jenni.
New bathroom scene for Jenni.
New Shower scene for Claire (Includes new renders for Olivia)
Most of this update is NTR path, future update will cover both NTR and Love
v1.0 FIX
Game script has now been edited to allow players to choose custom names for both the MC and your fiance. Roommate and Fiances friends names will remain the same.
The save file included was for testing purposes. Do not use unless you want to spoil a path for yourself.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

148632_bed10.jpg 210458_s13.jpg 210459_d1_19.jpg 210460_d2_19.jpg 210461_d2_21.jpg 250017_emo6.jpg 250018_fit6.jpg 250019_fntr7.jpg 250021_pf18.jpg 388169_hotel18.jpg 388170_ybt11.jpg 476637_exp16.jpg 476638_jdcof10.jpg 476639_pool5.jpg 476640_pool25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: