000.png

Developer: Baron Vampson Patreon
Version: 0.3.0.51 Demo
Release Date: 2020-09-08
Last Updated: 2020-09-16
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, 2D Game, Big tits, Big ass, Big dick, Sdventure, RPG, Oral sex, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Futa/Trans, Female protagonist, Futa/Trans protagonist, mini games. Combat Turn based combat

Overview:
The game is a combat focused turn-based RPG with 3 seperate game modes adjacent to the default Main Storyline along with 2 completely unrelated modes; Tower mode (arena battles) and infinite dungeons (a procedurally generated dungeon).​

Changelog:
Let there be light!
>I had originally wanted darkness to carry over into battles, in maps it can be atmospheric (if not too obscene like it was in the previous update), but in battles it really does feel detrimental so I've gotten rid of it.
>Fixed potential crash with Council Ranger CS state
>Group Relief/Fuck Party Member should now forcibly remove the Lust out and Horny States
>Lighting in the Bandit Dungeon/Undercavern areas was incredibly low, too low to see very clearly, if at all, so this has since been adjusted in light of this.. It is should now be slightly less dark than the Dungeon Mode Lighting.
>Paving in certain areas has been fixed and some areas have been expanded to allow for easier player/npc traversion
>Fixed an issue with the necessary key not appearing in the Bandit dungeon, consequently locking progression.
>Fixed Ladder to nowhere in bandit dungeon, it's now a seperate transition between floors
>Fixed Bandit respawns leading to no battle/empty dialogues

Transformation girl/Free Mode
>Fixed a missing Nene Image
>Fixed Bug where you could leave the village before finishing all events there
>Fixed Nene Riverside and Burning Village worldmap transitions
>Fixed Player/NPC Paving in certain areas
>Things should generally run more smoothly up until the player reaches Kelpvale, after which point there will simply be overlap with the main story

Sorry about the jump in version names, I just thought since there were so many changes that 0.3.0.3 just didn't reflect the progression of the game anymore.. Still troubleshooting some of these problems of course though.

Base game
>Fixed another potential crash in close up sex on battle mode
>Fixed issue with coin sack dispensing 0 gold
>Fixed issues with lighting in certain areas/overhauled some of the lighting systems. If there are any issues with the system as it currently stands, please don't hesitate to let me know
>Overhaul of the goblin caves in story mode, instead of an area transition leading to total darkness I've added some treasure instead.
>Added rod of resurrection to shop menu. For those looking for items that can revive, there are also several potions which can also do the job available from the same shop.
>Overhaul of Fuck Party Member menu to include names of party members instead of Party Member 1, 2, 3, etc.
>Resurrection Items should now be working as intended; targetable on any dead ally. Should work as described in the available description.
>Fixed Inconsistency with shopkeeper in Kelpvale having inconsistent inventories
>Fixed Swalian Merc in the bar being infinitely(?) recruitable
>Fixed Dialogue showing at the wrong time on the ship in story mode (you only find this if you try interacting with the cabin when freeroaming the ship, has since been removed.)
>At certain points in the game Avatar graphics don't disappear properly, the ones that have been found I've seen to but there still could be more.. If there is an avatar graphic onscreen without a dialogue box, chances are that it *is* in fact unintentional, however rarely this might occur..
>The paving in Kelpvale in certain areas was subpar, sometimes NPCs would block routes etc.. This isn't fixed for all routes mind you, but there should be considerably less than before for the time being.

Transformation Girl Mode:
Managed to fix some things with Transformation Girl Mode but not everything as of yet

>Changed Clarissa Sex scene to standard multiple choice party member sex.. Unfortunately this means that the raunchy dialogue is now gone, but I'm currently unable to incorporate both unfortunately.
>Fixed collision of first door in Transformation Girl Mode
>Fixed Collision of flames in burning village segment
>Repeating event in Kelpvale outskirts should now be fixed
>Repeating event outside the ivory stream with Fenix and her crew should be fixed, and progression should be possible

This is quite a few changes as you can tell.. If you find any inconsistency's/broken features in this latest update please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you.

- Seems as though the fixes and problems related to the Closeup Sex scenes/Coomshot animations in/outside of battles could still be ongoing.. Fixed more bugs/problems with it anyway. Only the future will tell whether that's the last of them or not lol

- Found the softlock issue with the crew gang-bang, one of the states was unintentionally sealing the pass skill
- Additional functionality added for first menu screen
- General fixes and QoL Adjustments

>After disabling the feature of the game incorporating levels with names, you should no longer see error messages with character images not loading because there is a prefix of which level they are on each name automatically.. If this causes trouble with readability/playability down the line then I will fix this the arduous way, but for now this is a much more expedient and simple solution.

>Fixed Enemy HP being non-maxed at the start of a battle when on slowest gamespeed
>Fixed Filename for Council Officer (beforehand it wasn't showing properly and now it should be fixed.)
>More Battle Cumshot/Close up Sex potential crash fixes

>Fixed Raeley Missing Sex Images
>Sex Close up sequences should now be working as intended, some crashes/errors may still occur but for the time being stability/playability in general should be better
>Smoothed frames for one of the Vaginal Coom sequences, now looks more *fluid* (pun intended)

>Cumshot Sequences weren't being executed properly, and were referring to missing/non existent files. The Cumshot sequence now no longer refers to an ID database, but a manual switch on each encounter; my old code sequence was unfortunately redundant and not being executed properly, so it had to be scrapped.

CHANGELOG
With the new update there was a plethora of bugs in the story mode, which I apologise for, this was an oversight made by me.
>There was a progression bug with a missing NPC at the start of story mode, I wrongly assumed that this was spawning in when it actually wasn't..
As irritating as this was to find (and probably play through for all players!) it has now been fixed. Yes; the demo wasn't meant to be THAT short.
Hopefully now you can enjoy it as it was meant to be played, I do apologise for that!

>Fixed Cumshot Transformation at the start of story mode
>Enemies should now use Jizz strike more often, expect a difficulty spike!
>Fixed issues battlespeed was having with Enemy Lust
>Fixed Battlespeed storymode application

v0.3.0.21
>Battlespeed
should be fully functioning and operating as intended. Be mindful of health and stats though when changing midgame as it might trigger a game over if lust is above 33%.
>QoL Improvements/General Fixes
>The Chest at the beginning of the dungeon has been changed.. Some items were old/not spawning in properly.. The lack of decent items at the start may prove a more difficult challenge but it's definitely in tune with the tone of the dungeon itself.
>Fixes with recruitment in general.. New Characters should not be on ANY JB at all, unfortunately I've had to ensure that that effects the entire party and not just the newcomer for the time being. Can work around this down the line
>Idle TP gain (outside of combat) was somehow **SIX** points even if you're just walking 12 paces, which obviously wears thin if you've got about 1/3 of the same lust as you would usually. changed it so now it should consistenly be 1.. Tp gain should feel a lot more orgasmic now.

v0.3.0.19b
- Small Hotfix
>Fixed slight Screenblurring also noticed that this should fix a few issues with performance, but the main ones will still be animations.
>Cumshot bugs should be *FIXED* with this new iteration. If the opposite is true please let me know.
v0.3.0.19
Changelog -

- Battle speed implemented
Slower - 120 % MAX HP 120 % MAX LUST 100 MAX LUST
Default - Slowish - 100 % MAX HP 100 % MAX LUST
Fast - 75% MAX HP 75% MAX Lust
Fastest - 50% MAX HP 50% MAX LUST 50 % MAX JB
Super Fast - 33% MAX HP 33% MAX LUST 33 % MAX JB

>Demo Version should also now be up to date on bug fixes, and progression should no longer be hindered by in-game errors.
>Version of game now displayed on title page.

v0.3.0.1
Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

Win MEGA

815785_814481_6.png 815786_814485_10.png 815787_814491_9.png 815788_814483_5.png 815789_814511_2.png 815791_814488_11.png 815792_814480_11.png 815793_814489_10.png 815794_814510_1.png

Last edited by a moderator: