Developer: Megrim - Ci-en - Twitter
Thread Updated: 2021-01-26
Release Date: 2014-10-17
Censored: YES
Version: 1.6
Language: English
Voices: JAPANESE
Genre:
2D Game, Censored, Japanese Game, Female Protagonist, Voiced, Anal Sex , Ahegao , Big Tits , Creampie , Exhibitionism , Group sex , Lactation , Lesbian , Masturbation , Multiple Penetration , Oral Sex , Prostitution , Rape , Spanking , Tentacles , Titfuck , Vaginal sex , Adventure , Combat , Fantasy , Monster , Rpg , Turn based combat .
Overview:
A swordswoman with a secret dragon power accumulates experience in the "battle arena".
The adventure of Analucia begins now!
Translator note:
Not the best overview, but it is the one from the official store.
Follow the adventures of Analucia , last member of the Dragon Tribe, on her quest to avenge her family and friends!​
Installation:
1. Extract and run. You will need RPGMaker installed in your system.
Changelog:
v1.6 Release. There is a 1.6A version but other than adding the skip text function (I added the script to the translation, just hold left Shift) and some minor cosmetic changes it does nothing important.
Developer Notes:
Invoke skills with command and turn-based strategy,
lose yourself to unique enemies with erotic events!
In the full game there are...
- 6 kinds of "job" quests, ongoing bar work quest, nude modeling quest...
- consequences for bad behavior that will land you in jail, with a naughty jailkeep
- a beautiful fortune teller who upgrades your abilities with lotion massages
- stripper and prostitution for money and, of course, entertainment
- event with a fetishist
and other variations and quests

Besides events you can collect rare items that will extend gameplay for hours.

Playtime: 10 hours to clear
Endings: 1 (no need to worry about virginity/pregnancy results)
The game lets you keep playing after the main storyline!

69 splendid erotic CGs (and 100 variations) for 169 total works!
Plus pose art / "battler" variations galore!
Basically this is an erotic RPG that will take a while to get bored!
Highly recommended for fantasy fans.
Translator Notes:
The game has been translated using jDeppL (as I do not understand Moonrunes), gender checked, tweaked to fit in the dialog boxes, and rewritten to the best of my abilities (I am not a native English speaker, and Grammar/Language was the only subject I flunked in school, so do not expect Shakespeare level here...).
If anyone identifies incorrect sentences, typos or anything in Japanese, please post a screenshot and I will try to fix it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - ANONFILES - WORKUPLOAD

1024918_RJ120884_img_smp1.jpg 1024919_RJ120884_img_smp2.jpg 1024920_RJ120884_img_smp3.jpg 1024928_RJ120884_img_smp5.jpg 1024929_RJ120884_img_smp6.jpg 1024932_RJ120884_img_smp7.jpg 1026256_RJ120884_img_smp4.jpg