000.png

Developer: Doubblenow Patreon - Discord
Version: 0.1.9.4
Release Date: 2020-03-12
Last Updated: 2020-03-13
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Parody, Sci-fi, Adventure, Rpg, Graphic violence, Big Tits, Creampie, Masturbation, Stripping, Teasing

Overview:
The game will take you on a fantastic journey playing a male human, who is trying to survive while the entire galaxy seems to start burning in the flames of a civil war. Will you try to join the newly formed underground or rather work towards clearing your name in the ranks of the legal government? Or maybe it won't be anything of the above and you try to make your own way?
Are you pragmatic?
Or do you stand for your ideals, disregarding the possible consequences for you, and maybe anybody close to you?

Changelog:
2020-03-13
v0.1.9.4
171 new renders
56.254 new characters written, resulting in
1200 new lines of code
switched to ogg and webp formats, reducing the size considerably

The Ainas storyline continues.
2019-09-21
v0.1.7.1

Bugfix version
fixed various errors based on variables missing
fixed some conversation errors
added a small scene to the penumbra sweepers hideout
2019-09-21
v0.1.7

Implemented the Skill system
Implemented the Alignment system
Story string Shard Club started introducing Naida Caldera
113 new renders
60113 new characters or 8198 new words in the main story script
2019-07-13
v0.1.3

Added the first mockup of inventory with placeholder items
Character attribute system integrated (not live at the moment)
Work started on the skill system
Storys string "Penumbra Sweepers" continued
Intro slightly extended

Known issues:
The Inventory and Skill buttons both lead to the inventory at the moment
2019-07-01
Tech Demo (Intro) Windows
2019-07-02
Tech Demo (Intro) MAC

Developer Notes:
Balance of the Force" will feature:
  • Character development system
    • RPG like character management with attributes and skills (depending on your choices different paths will open up during the game)
    • Equipment influencing possible actions in the game
  • Male Human Player character
  • Exotic encounters (straight)
  • Epic storyline
  • Encounter some interesting VIP's along your way through the galaxy
  • Personal Combat
  • Ship to Ship combat
The game will be released completely free once it is finished, but those who decide to support me financially will help me solve some of my everyday needs.

Patrons will receive various game bonuses, early access to the game and its updates, influence actively the game development and much more.

About me

After playing almost all available VN's, waiting patiently that by some lucky circumstance somebody might make a VN in a "universe far far away".

Regrettably, none made it past some introduction, then I decided to start my own project and to dedicate my spare time to adult game creation.

Being a long-time pen and paper RPG player I decided that even though it is “adult” content, a game needs certain elements to capture me.
Character building for example.
Characters with a personality, not just some colorless front with no own agenda, goals or even traces of a personality.

While I am aware of the limits that RenPy has, I am trying to make it as good as possible, and that the decisions you make matter during the game.
I'm not a native English speaker, so be patient with any errors I will definitely put in my texts, but I'm willing to accept any corrections and I'll certainly appreciate them.

While I do have a professional IT background, I am new to Python and to RenPy but highly motivated and willing and able to learn.

Let us embark together on this journey, and make a story to remember.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

349238_day_1.png 349239_escape_ship_1.png 349241_intro_end.png 358407_escape_club_1.png ainas_hideout_45.png 598445_ainas_hideout_48.png strip_show_25a.png 420236_theShard_Dancefloor12.png Tanita_8.png 420238_apartment_6.png 598443_Ainas_capture_7.png 598446_Bar_Meeting_1.png 598589_1_battle_c.png 598590_1_medbay_promo.png 598591_Preview_1.png 598593_cr_90_done.png Capturekhgkhggdhf.jpg showering_3.png

Last edited: