Developer: KeloGames Patreon - Discord
Version: 0.5.2.1
Release Date: 2020-03-21
Last Updated: 2020-03-27
Censored: No
Language: English
Others game: Angelica Origins Ren'Py Remake
Genre:
3DCG, Female Protagonist, Cheating, Interracial, Lesbian, NTR, Voyeur, Corruption, Virgin, Innocent, College, Handjob, Oral Sex

Overview:
"Angelica Origins" is a fantasy story of an 18-year-old girl in her last year of high school. She had a very common life, but one day all of a sudden, everything slowly begins to change around her. With the help of her mother and her friends, Angelica finds herself facing difficult changes and mysteries about her life and a hidden world full of magic and supernatural creatures.
Angelica will also have to face the torments of her red-haired alter ego, who wants to control her. But who is this girl? A twin sister? A vision? A dark side of itself?...
You will follow the story of Angelica, and you will have the opportunity to make choices for her. This will change what will happen around her, and all your options will lead to three different endings. Are you able to unlock the "true" ending?
WHO IS KELO GAMES?
Ciao, my name is Michele (Mike is fine too.) I'm from Rome, Italy. I'm working as a personal assistant to a disabled person. I studied as a midwife and nurse, but for health problems and bad choices, I wasn't able to finish my studies. Now I'm perfectly fine, and I'm here to share something special with you.
I love video games, and I like adult games too. This is my first project, and I'm putting a lot of passion for creating it. I'm not a pc guy, I'm just a self-learner, and I'm creating this game just for fun and as a hobby (for now?).

-WHY KELO GAMES NEED MY SUPPORT?
I'm not without responsibility: I have a family to take care of, a house and bills to pay, my main job may not last forever... just to give you an idea. So, I'm an ordinary guy like you all with the same problems as everybody else, nothing special. Supporting me, you're helping a guy to be more happy to work on his little project.

Gameplay:
You will make choices for her, in every situations. This game don't have different paths but it has different endings. Your choices will decide how much Angelica will be involved in some... particular events... This will affect her relationships with other characters, how much she's changing herself and her possibilities in future events and choices.
During the playing you will gain some points: Lust points, Good girl points and Bad Girl points. These points are important to unlock and to do future choices.
I don't want to create a long and big game. I'm trying to create a series of episodes with different endings each one. Only for the endings you will follow different paths. The endings will be:
1- Good Ending: This is the normal ending, but it's a incomplete ending.
2- Bad Ending: This is more a game over, but this doesn't mean less funny or less interesting...)
3- True Ending: This is the true ending that it will be linked with next episodes. To reach the perfect ending you'll need the right mix of points and to take the right choices at the end of the episode.

Changelog:
v0.5.2.1
N/A

v0.5.1
- Some image details fixed;
- Rewrited scripts (Especially Ping's quest part 1);
- Added more music in last scenes.
v0.5
Day 7 (part 1)
- 163 new images;
- 3 new animations;
- 2 new maps [Headmaster's office and school's secret dungeon];
- The third animations has 3 versions (This is a new experiment in my experience with rpg maker);
- 2 main scenes and start of third scene as "ending";
- 1 new "unknow" character;
- From now some choices can add and remove points (Example +2 good girl points and -2 bad girl points).
Angelica Origins 0.4.2 Fix1
4.2 Simone-Angi studio's scene - Day 1 fix
Angelica Origins 0.4.2 official changelog:
-51 IMAGES AND 1 ANIMATION IMPROVED FROM DAY 1!!!
(Check screenshot channel on discord to see a sample);
-2 NEW IMAGES;
-Fixed the bug in the elevator;
-Some minor changes to improve the gameplay;

-ULTIMATE RECOLLECTION GALLERY.
1. When the book is already open, you can read a message telling what you can see in that book and if you want to see it again or not. (The scene now don't start automatically)
2. Added all notfications to let you know if you unlocked or not the full and/or the partial scene.
3. Added in the title the day of the scene.

4. Added all scenes day 4 - 6(All versions):
a. Bath time with Rita;
b. Breakfast with Nicola;
c. Ping is sad;
d. Hide with Carlo;
e. Dream with Nicola
f. Oral lesson with mom;
g. Pajama party with Alessia.
All these improvements are for all the galleries (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4-6)
v0.4.1 Beta
71 IMAGES IMPROVED FROM DAY1;
-Fixed a little bug in Rita's bathroom;
-Added "Ctrl" to skip text;
-Added "H" to hide text.
1st XXX SCENE:
- 2 versions;
- 1 animation;
- 59 images;
- 1 New location;
-SCRIPTS AND TEXT DONE!!!
STORY SCENE:
- 1 NEW CHARACTER (?);
- 12 images;
- 1 new location;
-2nd XXX SCENE:
- 3 versions;
- 81 images;
- 2 animations;
-SHOWER SCENE:
-The shower scene but with a little new experiment... and... IT WORKS!
-3rd XXX SCENE:
- 2 versions;
- 55 images;
- 1 animation.
v0.4.0
-5 new scenes:
[Wake up and bath with Rita] (with choices);
[Breakfast scene with Nicola] (3 versions);
[Scene with Ping] (3 versions);
[Scene with Carlo](3 versions);
-2 new animations(both with 2 versions);
-1 side quest (this side quest will change a scene from main storyline);
-2 new maps:
[Storage room, school]
[Janitor's shack, schoolyard]
-This update has a lot of text, this due to a lot of different version of the scens and dialogues (Due to previous choices, Angelica's points, etc...)
-NPC dialogues updated (this will be completed in next update).
>>>From this version
-Angelica will automatically make choices based on the points she has the most (bad or good girl points); -Some scenes has different version based on the clothes Angelica's wearing (she has more than one option);
-No more "mission notifications", but quest will keep updating in quest log;
-No more "points notifications", but I added them in the first screen of pause menu (You can still create a save to check your points.);
-Some images have 2 frames to improve the narration effect;
-Improved some images from day one. This will be complete in next update.

For Mac Users:
  1. Use the last working version for Mac (use the search function to find them in this thread or build it yourself by using RPG Maker MV v1.62 MacOSX - thank you @pk2000 - Instructions are in pk2000's thread.
  2. Create a copy (in case there are issues).
  3. Download latest PC version.
  4. Open it and copy all folders/files in the www folder except the js folder.
  5. Right click and show package contents on the Mac copy.
  6. Paste the www content into the resources/app.nw folder and overwrite. Presto - working Mac version.
The key to getting saves working properly is NOT copying the js folder mentioned in step 4. I've been doing this for each new update for the last two or three times and everything is working just great.
(Thank you @The GIT! for your Mac instruction!)
For Linux Users
:
  1. Download the latest PC Version
  2. Download RPG MV Linux Launcher (thank you @johnelros for the link!)
  3. Replace all the files from the Win version with the Linux Launcher files (you can delete the other files, but it isn't necessary).
  4. Copy and paste your old save folder to the game's www folder.
  5. Have fun playing Angelica Origins
DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Compressed win - MEGA

117888_7.png 117889_6.png 7c22d5dde4596861d6495bc275690d1b.png 992feb54b9e7f2e4641ed66777aa1336.png 8306f7bcbc931dd678e8998a98eaf0a0.png 525797ca2dbd4fba86871da233636f55.png