422146_246.png
Developer: Toffi-sama Patreon - Website
Version: v1.1 (Final Release)
Thread Updated: 2020-08-03
Release Date: 2017-07-09
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Futanari, Monster girl, Bdsm, Ryona, Battle-fuck, Yuri, Side-scroller, Futa protagonist, Female protagonist, Vaginal sex
Overview:
Kara, the leader of the amazon tribe, attempted to take 5 crystals to restore peace throughout the world. However, she was unsuccessful, leaving the amazon tribe with no leadership. If there isn’t a replacement soon, there will be chaos! So they decide to hold a tournament with the strongest warriors in the world to take her place! Who will become the winner?!​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Fixes:
Q: I can’t play the game. The window closes immediately!
A: This is a bug with the Fighter Maker 2nd. You have to make sure of two things: first, the name of the folder where your game is located shouldn’t be too long. Good: “C:\Hentai\Games\Amazon Kara\”, bad: “C:\documents and settings\Users\xyz\desktop\Hentai\…\”, you get the gist. Secondly, the folder can’t include a dot ( . ) in its name somewhere.

Q: I get an error trying to open the game, saying “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application.”
There seem to be some problems running the game in Win10. As I’m not using it, I can’t directly help you with the problem, but there are a few solutions going around:
“[…]try disabling your antivirus and then unpacking the game from the zip file again. Your DirectPlay could also be disabled, google ‘How to enable DirectPlay’”
-Anonymous
“Run ->
Type in “Turn windows features on or off” ->
Find “Legacy Components” ->
enable it ->
??? ->
profit”
-Enlit3D

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA

422147_1569192971248.png 422148_1569192989253.png