0__1_.jpg

Developer: PTOLEMY Patreon - Website
Version: 0.75
Release Date: 2020-03-31
Last Updated: 2020-04-06
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Male domination, Animated, Romance, Handjob, Lesbian, Incest, Mobile game, Graphic violence, Group sex, Teasing, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie

Overview:
In this game you find yourself as a troubled and tormented guy trying to run away from your own problems and adversities. Through twists of fate and some hair-raising moments, you find yourself in the company of Alexandra. The Daughter of an organized crime family. She herself is not a part of the family business but you instantly take a liking to her.

Changelog:
v0.40
It's done. And I hope you enjoy it.
Mostly story in this update.
Like I said before, it's a little shorter due to me wanting to release a little earlier this month.
It's the 25'th. Good enough. In the future if we happen to have a long delay, it won't push the update in the next month. Gives us a little cushion, and insure we don't go a whole month without an update.
For comparison, this update is 243 renders, while last update was 270. 1 animation this month. Last month it was 3. So, 90% in terms of renders, 30% in terms of animations. But we managed to win about 5 days. Actual play time will depend on choices, of course.
I think I got all the bugs, but if I didn't I hope they will be reported.
That's about it. Hope you enjoy it.

v0.15
296 renders.
2 missions.
1 main mission with Alexandra and Izzy. Spread into 4 different parts.
1 side mission with Danny. The gym girl.
A few bugfixes.
Changed the font since it was requested.

v0.12
1) New GUI (done)
2) Combat system (done)
3) Inventory system ( rudimentary but done)
4) Adding a "morale meter" and assorted elements (done)
5) 4 new locations and assorted activities (done)
6) First side mission (done)
7) First story mission (done)
8) Redo the trainer girls into sexy versions. Like I said, originally I didn't plan on them being something the MC might be interested in. (done)
9) Address the dreadful balancing (???? Done ???)

v0.10
It totals 321 renders and all the assorted story.
PC only for now

v0.05
Completely changed Alexandra into a VN.
You'll have to start a new game. Old saves WILL NOT work. The game is completely different "under the hood". You'll see.
Also added about 35% more content. In terms of story, that is. All the grind is gone, however.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA
Compressed - MEGA
Gallery Mod wurg - MEGA

0__1_.png 0__2_.jpg 0__2_.png 0__3_.jpg 0__4_.jpg 0__5_.jpg 0__6_.jpg 0__7_.jpg 0__8_.jpg 0__9_.jpg 0__10_.jpg 0__11_.jpg 0__12_.jpg 0__13_.jpg 0__14_.jpg 0__15_.jpg 0__16_.jpg 0__17_.jpg 0__18_.jpg 73258_58.jpg 73259_71.jpg 195123_Jez9DE5.jpg

Last edited: