Screenshot_1.jpg
Developer: GaussianFracture SubscribeStar - Patreon - Discord - itch.io
Thread Updated: 2021-01-11
Release Date: 2021-01-05
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1a
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male protagonist, Point & click, Incest, Milf, School setting, Romance, Big ass, Big tits, Sandbox
Overview:
You are a third-year forensic student and finally getting ready to head out into the world. Now, it is time to step out into the world and it is up to you to decide if your final year will be great... or extraordinary! Who knows? Maybe you could even find love... in the most unexpected of places!​
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
v0.1.1
- 2 Josie Quest
- 1 Vera Quest
- 1 new Dream sequence
- Shop menu
- Spectrometer minigame
- New location + new schedule for Josie

v0.1.0b
- (fix) Removed re-sizable window feature
- (fix) Fixed Linux build
- (fix) Some dialogue lines automatically skipping without input
- (polish) Added quality/resolution selection back in the dialog window when starting the game
- (polish) Some grammar mistakes
- (polish) removed some unused code/assets (approx -80mb)

v0.1.0
- 2 Meg quests
- 1 Vera quest
- new location: café, meg's bathroom
- new default schedule dialogues for Vera, Meg
- new interactables

Rework and System upgrades:
- Rollback feature (partial, still need some work)
- Input buffer in dialogues, prevents you to skip a dialogue line while an animation is playing.
- Priority queue in the npc schedule
- Reworked some location night version (Mc bedroom, Pool)
- Resizable window (partial, still need some work)

Demo Bugfix
(fix) Unlock the navbar when returning to your bedroom from the townmap
(fix) Cleaning the localization file
(fix) Cleaning the outputlog
(fix) Notification changes now saved correctly
(fix)variable name for named characters.
(fix) Dream sequence where characters name were shifted
(polish) increase the font size in dialogues
(polish) clearer thinking dialogue box
(polish) Issue where characters named other characters too often
(fixed?) Linux/Mac version, could'nt find anyone to test them

First release
Developer Notes:
Let me start off by saying thanks for all your support and the feedback about the project.

I noticed that there’s some misinformation going on about “3 years of development”. I’d like to clarify some things.

3 years ago I started a thread general discussion about a V/N game idea with only 2 very early character designs at hand. At the time it was my own hobby and nothing more. There was nothing being developed relating to how the game and story was going to be, as I didn’t even have a team to work with. Until now I took my time modelling, texturing and rigging the majority of the content from zero to create a game with this specific artsyle I wanted to bring out.

More than a year later and after some long trial and error process with a few online freelancers, I ended up with Elvishious who became the main coder. He spent 2 years building a VN engine inside Unity from scratch as a way to improve his skills and create his ideal RPG V/N Game engine with features like dialogues, cutscenes, day/night system, content filter, inventory, and so on.

After another long trial and error process I picked Wanderan for the storywriter position. At the time we were still only bouncing off story ideas and thinking of ways to fit it with the developing game engine. It’s not more than a year ago we had our complete team we have right now with Scrib joining the writer team.

We didn’t need to rush anything since it was just a hobby for us and we all had our day jobs taking most of our time. So it’s funny when I see the “3 years of development” mentioned when there were times we couldn’t even attend to the game for months and when we did it was only for a couple of hours. In this time period we stayed off of every donation website like Patreon and SubscribeStar since it was purely for fan service and we did everything for free. I think what’s more accurate to say instead of “3 years of development for the game” would be “3 years to find the correct team for the game”.

But now that we’ve all cleared our schedule from corporate work to focus on this game, we can treat this as our job rather than our hobby. I definitely understand your concerns about the dozens of lewd games that pop up every day asking for money where the creators simply dissapear one month later. All I can say that this team has been around for years and did all of this without asking for any sort of income from the fans.

Previous discord members know that we are very integrated with the community and share lewds and memes about the game inside our discord. You can always find more information/ask questions about it.

Join the Afterglow Discord Server!

So thank you for your support and interest in the game. This shall be a lewd and juicy ride for us all!
Rollback had to be disabled due to a game-breaking bug with the story progression.

DOWNLOAD
Win: ANONFILE - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: ANONFILE - MEGA -
WORKUPLOAD

902140_6Jiejr.png 902142_N56zT2.png 902143_L2Bba7.jpg 902144_0aHoEZ.jpg 902269_qZDEjF.jpg 902270_KcLE28.jpg