Version:
Release Date: 2020-06-17
Last Updated: 2020-06-17
Censored: No
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Voyeurism, Romance

Overview:
You lived a normal life until Your old friend from another city came to live with you. And at the same time, problems started at work. How to get out of this situation and turn it all to your advantage? What kind of person will You become? Will You still be a good guy? Will you inspire people with fear, manipulate them, or help them selflessly? It all depends on You.​

Developer Notes:
Hello everyone I decided to share my written story through the game! This is my first project. My profession is connected with other things. So I'm just starting to explore the world of game creation. Your attention is invited to the game 'A million dollar idea'. Version 0.1 introduces you to the game's mechanics and some characters. This is a game,and I tried to focus on the non-linearity of the plot. At the same time, I don't want the game to suffer from excessive Grind. Every choice you make matters. At the same time, the game can forgive you some mistakes. One incorrect dialog will barely cover half of the content. But the game has different paths. And how you will be treated by others will be the result of many of Your choices. They remember everything!

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA
Mac MEGA

709778_2.jpg 709779_3.png 709780_4.png 709781_5.png