Version:
Release Date:
Last Updated:
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, MILF, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Corruption, Adventure

Overview:
You are the only son of your family and you spend the summer holidays with your mother's friend Olivia. Because your parents are going on a trip around the world. You will dive into another world full of stunning beautiful women, wild orgies and mind blowing fantasies you never imagined in your wildest dreams. But behind the scenes, a mysterious association pulls the strings... Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! You will experience things you never thought possible. With the help of newfound knowledge you can change the course of your life. But how will you do it, and what's the price you have to pay?

This is a story about power and corruption! Nearly every decision you make in this game will affect the future in one way or another.
SPOILER
I guarantee, you will not encounter every scene in the game on your first playthrough without some save scumming which I do encourage. The actual gameplay comes down to just making a lot of decisions. So, you will meet a lot of other characters along the way. Besides, i only provide HD scenes with high resolution fort the best enjoyment.

Changelog:
v0.04
  • Almost all scenes have received an update. The pictures have been significantly improved!
  • There is a new big scene! This time Liam visits the boutique with Mrs. Jones! You can expect one or two surprises.
  • In total there are over 100 new HD pics-
  • I was also able to include my first little animation.
Version 0.2 - First release

Developer Notes:
I want to prove to the world that we can generate an incredible gaming experience. I would like to go on a crazy adventure together with you guys in order to inspire you with my creations.
Currently, I am working on a visual novel game called "A Guy's Dream"

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

604444_05bot50.png Capturegfjjgfgsddgs.jpg Captureghkgghhdf.jpg Capturehkgkhgkghdg.jpg 604445_P8XCi3.png Capturejffjdgsgg.jpg 604446_neu6.png Capturejgjgjsgdgsd.jpg 604443_aOYbdd.png