000.jpg

Developer: DumbCrow Patreon - Discord - Website
Version: 0.8.1
Release Date: 2020-06-06
Last Updated: 2020-06-08
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3D game, 3DCG, Animated, Slave, BDSM, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Management, Simulator, Trainer

Overview:
The global epidemic has take lives of almost all people on earth. Only a few were able to develop immunity to virus. When the epidemic has passed, became clear, that women are much more immune, than men. Besides, immunity from the virus dramatically reduced women fertility. Having survived the epidemic, mankind faced a threat of extinction due to low birth rate.

More:
Survivors build new societies, and everyone had to solve problem with birth rate. Many societies adopt a law of women enslavement and creation of "forced harems". Every man can take as many women as he can afford. For some people, this become a profitable business. Including you.

Changelog:
v0.8a
I was reported, that some players have problems with "Humanity" skill. I've fixed it in 0.8a
v0.7.14
- I added another kind of petgirls - Bunnygirls. This type of petgirls differs from others by reduced aggressiveness. Their aggression can not rise above 20%, so they are not suitable for fighting. But they have increased the maximum level of sexual skills to 35, which gives them an advantage when participating in exhibitions.

- Improved shibari room. Electroshock is another way to make your slaves obedient.

- Minimap. I was sad to hear that many players can't find second street. I hope that redesigned minimap will solve this problem. It can be opened by hot key "Q".

- Added even more options for customizing girls. Freckles, tattoos, scars. All this can be seen in girl customization menu. Moreover, scars now affect on cost of a slave at auction. You will receive less money for mutilated slave.Also, scars will appear if you beat your slave too often.

- Improved bathroom. With a large number of employeegirls and servants, one bath is clearly not enough. So now you can add a shower cabin, where they can quickly wash themselves.

- One more time I reworked endday report. I hope now it will become more informative.

Updated changelog here
v0.07.11.2
Bugfixes
v0.7.11.1
TBD
v0.7.10
TBA
v0.7.9
- Mistress behavior
- 2 new outfits for mistress
- Wardrobe room
- Changing name to your slaves
- Promotion to mistress
- Mistress achievement
- Mistress requests mechanic
- Mistress bedroom H-Scenes
- 3 types of underwear for mistress
- Personal slave for mistress
- Mistress nature change, thoughts systems
- Stimulants
- Personal money for mistress
- Basement visual rework
- Localizations
- Bug-fixing. Bugs report in attachment.
v0.7.8.6
TBA
v0.7.8
- Random phrases from your slaves
- Added arena room
- Tournament event, bets
- 2 new training types at aviary
- Contracts for petgirls
- Sound control
- Ambient sound
- Several save slots
v0.7.7
New features:
- Petgirls exhibition.
I've added exhibition room, which can be accessed through an auction. From time to time (day after slave auction) there will be a petgirls contest. Petgirls evaluated for obedience and sexual skills. Each petgirl demonstrates her skills and receive award points from referee. Keep in mind that aggressiveness negatively affects the assessment. The winner is determined by points and receives a medal and a cash prize. In the same room you can chat with potential petgirls buyers. The price of petgirl depends on her skills and awards for winning contests. For titled petgirls you will receive more money.

- Petgirls upkeep mechanics updated.
Now petgirls will receive a penalty if they spend whole day on a leash. At the beginning of the day, each will have a perk "yearn". If this perk is not removed during day, petgirl aggression will rise and obedience falls. To avoid this petgirl must be taken out from stall for about 3-4 hours. Here will come in handy new room - aviary. You can put petgirls in aviary for some time, so they relax and avoid "yearn" penalty at the end of the day. In aviary they are unleashed and aggressive pets can start a fight, which can lead to injuries. Therefore, aggressive petgirls should not be kept together. You can bring petgirls to aviary by yourself and entrust this task to your servants.
Plans for April:
Despite the fact that I have been working with petgirls for a long time, I didn’t fully realize my ideas in their mechanics. I want to add another room - an arena, in which petgirls fights will take place. For this, I plan to add for petgirls a "melee" skill, that will need to be trained to win the fight. Add combat training in the aviary and awards for winning tournaments.
After that, I plan to finish work with petgirls and fully devote myself for audio implemetion. If everything goes as planned, the next build will make the first sounds.
v0.76
- Change camera view point (First person, third person)
- Main character minor customization (in discord channel I was asked to add beards)
- New costumes for pets
- New NPC - Drugdealer
- Pet stall room
- Pets feeding, washing
- Pet training
- First pet achievement
- Ingame help update
- Builder menu rework

Developer Notes:
Game resolutions available are only 1440x900 or 1920x1080!

You act as a trainer and provider of sex slaves. Buy newly caught slaves at stock, train them and resell at auction. Take care of your slaves, so they don't get sick or insane. For well-trained slaves, auction visitors can offer a high price. If possible, send slaves to work, this will bring you additional income. You have to keep an eye on the house and clean it of garbage. Improve your skills and earn as much as possible.

Implemented:
- 5 locations (Your home, slave stock, auction, shop, bar)
- The possibility of buying and selling slaves at an auction
- Work for slaves
- Animated training H-scenes
- Alchemy

Planned:
- Random events
- The ability to turn a slave into a mistress
- Several endings
- More buildings and work for slaves

Cheats:
All Available Cheats so far:
CheatEffect
dumbmoney+10000$
dumbexp+10000exp
dumbcenCensor
dumbuncenUncensor
servantpleaseAdd servant. Don't use this if you already have servant.
potionsplease+5 of each potions
dumbstimrestores you stamina to 100%
dumbcasualAction will not consume your or your slave stamina
employeepleaseadds employee girl
dumbgarbageremoves garbage from rooms
rageherlower mistress nature
niceherraise mistress nature
goodbyemyloveRemove mistress
obeymeMaximum loyalty to servants and employeegirls (v0.7.13.1)
DOWNLOAD

Win x 64 - MEGA

155179_sc3.png 155180_ss1.jpg 155177_sc1.png 155178_sc2.png 155181_ss4.jpg 434929_434870_IngameHouse.png Capturedfhdfhfhsdgds.jpg Capturefdhdfhdfhdfh.jpg 434927_434866_IngameTraining2.png

Last edited: