[Others] Wolf's Dungeon [v200712] [Eluku99]

borey

Administrators
__.png

Developer: Eluku99
Version:
Release Date: 2020-07-12
Last Updated: 2020-07-16
Censored: If I remember correctly, nope.
Language: English
Language: As far as I remember.. there's no text. It's just side scrolling and nothing more.
Genre:
Rape, Monsters, 2D Game, Animated, Combat, Female Protagonist, Futanari, Side-Scroller, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Tentacles, Ryona, Adventure, Fantasy, Monster girl

Overview:
Wolf’s Dungeon is a hentai side-scrolling game created by Eluku. The game, and all images were created by Eluku, this site is an informational site about the game. You play as Nona a wolf girl who is captured by orcs and taken to a dungeon. There you must break out, solve puzzles, fight monsters, and hopefully avoid being…raped.
You will encounter many different monsters each with unique attack, grab, and ending animations. As you progress through the game you must solve various puzzles and defeat ever stronger monsters and bosses.​

Installation:
1- Download and extract to desired location.
2- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
-Added the scene when entering the egg harpy area in the cliff area. *Currently, once you enter, you cannot leave the area
-The same attack was added to the egg harpy.
-Similarly, the wolf was adjusted so that it could not be caught when in the air.
-Adjusted the behavior of Wolf-san's iron mountain rod, and adjusted it so that a heavy hit is put on the egg harpy
-Added yellow apples to the bed before the egg harpy (when not in possession)

- Unfortunately, I'm not able to understand.

- Unfortunately, I'm not able to understand.

- Adjusted to be able to defeat milking beetle ; Added finish scene
- Level cap increased from 18 to 20
- Adjust physical strength of FluidStar, SuckLeg and SeedScorpion

-Able to give golden apples to merchant cat (Minika)

DOWNLOAD

Win MEGA

0.png 0__1_.jpeg 0__1_.jpg 0__2_.jpeg 0__2_.jpg 0__3_.jpg 0__4_.jpg agag.gif zfvz.gif zvag.gif