image.jpg
Developer: Ocean Patreon - Discord - Subscribestar
Version: 0.6 Beta Fix
Release Date: 2020-05-30
Last Updated: 2020-06-02
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Romance, Creampie, Incest, Corruption, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, NTR (avoidable), Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Cheating, Masturbation, Big ass, Lesbian, Blackmail, Milf, Anal sex, Animated, Drugs, Groping, Horror, Pregnancy, Teasing
Overview:
Years have passed. Things have changed. After a surprising call from your twin sister, you decide to head home to see what the hell is going on. And you certainly didn't expect that.​
Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Whereitallbegan.exe" to start playing.
Changelog:
v0.6 Beta
- Added Around 1000 still renders.
- 25+ animations (~ 1400 renders)
- 2 Cinematics (~ 3150 renders)
- 31.000+ words added.
- Custom GUI added. (Work in Progress. It will be overhauled with the rework.)
- Small intro added (Will also be overhauled with the rework.)
- 3 Custom galleries added with custom galleries for each girl.
- 30+ animated transitions added.
- Ability to name 'Save-Files' added.
- You can now choose the girl you want to spent the night on the camping trip.
- Complete rework of Leia, Abigail, Helen, Scarlet, Katarina, Ronda, Katie, Melinda, etc.
- 1 Advanced Fetish route added to Katie's route
- New main-menu background music (Vesky - Regret.)
- Default name for the MC added. (William)
The walkthrough is reluctant because of the upcoming rework of the first 4-5 versions. Use the old one.
With the rework, Chapter 6 will get a WT.

0.5 full release
It's been over a week since the game got out. I've collected and fixed all the more or less game-breaking bugs.
- All variables should work now.
- Missing images removed or replaced.
- A brand new Options.rpy. (If your game crashes now, it's not my fault, it's your potato.)
- A walkthrough mistake got removed.
- Added a new choice to Katie's route. (You weren't able to pleasure her if you declined Leias date.)
And please load a save from before the major prison scene in 0.4. Just to make sure it works.
In 0.6, saves from the end of 0.5 will work. I learned one or two things in the past few days.
If there are any more bugs, please report them to me.

v0.5 beta fixed 2
Fix the Mirubreakup2 & Katiehj variable.

v0.5 beta fixed
Fix the memory leak and the missing 2 variables.

v0.5 beta

Changelog 0.5 beta
1740 new still images.
18 new animations (350 renders)
A total of 2090 new renders.
New Abigail mode is used.
This update features more H scenes than all other updates together.
(I had to cut one Animation away due to a little error. It was the most complex animation with 180 frames and various stages. It had a small error that I didn't notice at first. This animation took 6 days to render. I will re-do it later in the game and add it with the missing Melinda animation from 0.4)
Many Quality of life changes in the previous versions. I deleted a lot of unnecessary clicks & fixed some grammar errors.
There are 5 routes through this update.
Route 1: Katie
Route 2: Zoey
Route 3: Dana
Route 4: Emilie
Route 5: Darkstar
(Katie*, Zoey* & Darkstar route can be chosen.)
(*Katie & Zoey route only under specific circumstances. Otherwise Route 1 - 4 are randomized and can't be chosen manually.) (Look into the walkthrough for more info.)
H Scenes:
KatiexMC HJ
KatiexMC blowjob
KatiexMC cunnilingus
ZoeyxMC cunnilingus
ZoeyxMC sex (x2)
ZoeyxKatiexMC threesome oral
EmiliexMC missionary
EmiliexMC cowgirl
EmiliexMC doggy
Possible NEW impregnations:
Emilie
Zoey
Mirus story also begins in this update.
I highly recommend looking into the walkthrough after the first playthrough.
I'm still very new when it comes to animations.
Sometimes I had to reduce the quality of some mesh maps because it was too much for my PC.
This was by far the most challenging update. Not because of all the routes, no. Because of the time, it took to render everything. Sometimes I got so fatigue that I asked myself if this is worth it. Then on top of that, I had to renew my health care due to the fact that I now count as a self-employed person. I now have to pay 280$ a month for it, just because I make a little more than 450€. As you can see, at the moment I'm working for almost nothing. But I'm not a quitter and the ability to live out my creativity keeps me going.
I hope you'll like the update.
You may notice some differences in render quality. That's because I learned a lot in the last 3 weeks and used my new knowledge on a few renders.
v0.4a
- Fixed several coding bugs.
- This version should now be properly compressed. (Original 6.7GB -> New 1.6GB)

v0.4
~ 900 renders
~ 4 animations

v0.3
~ 1080 new renders
- 1 Animation
- Fixed bugs from the previous version.
- Added transition between old scenes.
Safes won't work. (I had to rewrite the early scripts due to an important matter.) This might be the only time that the saves won't work.
I would consider this release as a beta release. I checked what I could, but something unexpected happened. I'm going to re-check it tomorrow.
Please report any bugs to me. I will fix them asap!

v0.02a
- 740+ renders got significantly improved.
- The file is now much smaller. (2.36GB -> ~ 1GB)

v0.02
- 517 new renders.
- Fixed several spelling mistakes.
- Added some transitions between old scenes.
- Fixed lightning issues of some old scenes.
Developer Notes:
Every Fetish will be avoidable. NTR can be turned OFF at the beginning of the game.

1) Some saves might be broken. 1/8 chance they work.
2) If there is a problem with the MAC version, please ping the developer.

3) NTR can be turned OFF at the beginning of the game.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Incest/Content Patch

181347_gass-min.png 181353_my11-min.png 216187_cl20-min.png 219614_mirunaked-min.jpg 219617_cl44-min.jpg 219619_bm6-min.jpg 280413_a282-min.jpg 280415_ll68-min.jpg 336349_x112-min.jpg 336357_x324-min.jpg 436061_z894-min.jpg 436062_y15-min.jpg 436063_z1210-min.jpg 436065_z1357-min.jpg 436066_zzz80-min.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: