Release Date: 2020-06-01
Last Updated: 2020-06-01
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male Protagonist, Monster Girl, Pregnancy, Management, Sandbox,

Overview:
Untitled Breeding Project
(seriously gotta work on that name) is a 2D scifi adult game which will allow you to collect and breed monster girls species​

Changelog:
v0.2
- Added Canines to the game
- Added Exploration map to P.A.L.'s menu (Unlike Ari, he does not need be assigned every day- he will continue to explore until he is unassigned)
- Added Female Main Character
- Added new item to shop- Bikini (female mc only)
- Added Collars to the shop
- Added passive floating animations to all hybrids in containment units
- You can now name your hybrids
- Added "Build Hubble" option to P.A.L.'s menu
- Added expansion upgrade for Ari's stock- maximum space can be increased to 10
- Added expansion upgrade for Feline and Canine Hubbles- maximum space can be increased to 15
- Added expansion upgrade for Feline and Canine Hubbles- maximum space can be increased to 20
- Added
- Fertility, Nympho, and Intelligence traits now have a practical function related to breeding(detailed below)
- Updated male and female workout animations
- Updated male and female masturbation animations
- Rewrote and streamlined basically all code behind the scenes in order fix bugs (most likely creating new bugs of some kind)

ADDITIONAL CHANGES
- New Main Menu screen
- Increased starting money to $1500
- Increased starting hybrid number from 3 to 5
- Updated text, textboxes, frames, and HUD GUI
- Decreased penalty for failing a commission. Currently a failed commission will incur a $500 fine, which increases with every successive failure
- Slightly changed commission requests to be less simple
- Decreased default chance of breeding success from 75% to 66%
- HUD buttons are disabled for the time being on certain screens to avoid a potentially game breaking bug
- Added minor animations to Ari and P.A.L.
- Reworked containment unit renovations
- Player inventory and shop now have categories
- Fertility I/Fertility II,/Fertility III trait now slightly increases/increases/greatly increases chance of breeding success
- Intelligence I/Intelligence II/Intelligence III now slightly increases/increases/greatly increases XP gain
- Nympho I/Nympho II/Nympho III now has a slight chance/chance/great chance to conserve energy when breeding
- Added nighttime screen instead of awkward black screen
- Corruption and Fitness now have exact numbers written under View Stats
- Most corruption and fitness checks now tell you exactly how much is required to unlock a feature
- Hybrid names now appear in red when out of energy/assigned elsewhere instead of disappearing entirely
- Breeding animation placeholders now appear even if corruption isn't high enough, albeit censored
- Fixed bug where you would get a black screen when opening up commissions from the main map
Version 0.1 - Initial Release

Developer Notes:
In this demo, there is currently a short intro, a home map with places to visit, simple breeding mechanics so you can create a variety of catgirls, as well as my crappy first attempt at animation. But here's the danger with customizable characters and 2D animation...fully customized catgirls will result in around 9,000 different variants. I sat down and did the math. And then to make lewd scenes, each customized to fit every possible species variant...I'm exhausted just thinking about it. But rest assured: we will have the lewds.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

660913_SampleHubblesHybrid.png 660974_1588768823877.png 660975_1588768844010.png 660977_1588768867495.png 660978_1588768881564.png 660979_1588768898891.png

Last edited by a moderator: