Version: 0.12b
Release Date: 2020-06-26
Last Updated: 2020-07-27
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Big Tits, Footjob, Milf, Oral Sex, Stripping, Teasing, Sandbox,

Overview:
You are a scriptwriter on your early 30's who decided it was time to chase your dream; become a best-seller author. Changing to your new town, Twin Hills, you started a part-time job teaching script-writing at the local university. Meet new people, connect with your old friend and go chase your dream in this sandbox made with Ren'py.​

Changelog:
v.012b
New Content
  1. Added Sleep Sex.
  2. Three new sexual scenes.
  3. New scenes with Samantha and Julia.
  4. Important progression on the main story.

Fixes
  1. Fixed some bugs preventing scenes to load properly.
  2. Typo and grammar corrections.
  3. Fix repeated images on the phone gallery
  4. Made easier to finish your first novel (Inspiration points required and how to get it).
v0.11a
New Content
  1. Added Anna's first date with sexual content and animation.
  2. Added a Guides and Tips system (at the Tablet on the Hotel) that will help with progress and moments you get stuck.
Fixes
  1. Fixed a name preventing the game for using the correct imputed name. Now your selected name you be displayed correctly.
  2. Fixed a problem with unexpected rollbacks related with the Phone Gallery.
  3. Moved the Phone Gallery from the notebook to the main menu (ESC during game play).
  4. Fixed a broken loop inside Anna's Office that sometimes occured.
  5. Fixed an error with Julia's SMS messages at the University.
  6. Fixed some text errors
Version 0.1 - First Release

Developer Notes:
I'm happy to share the alpha version of my game. It's still rough in some areas but I decided to cut some not so stable content and release our alpha version to show the general idea and get some real feedback.

Twin Hills' Tale is a sandbox style adult visual novel made with Ren'py. You play as a scriptwriter in his early 30's who is changing jobs and town to chase his dream to become a successful bestseller author. The main focus, besides providing the best adult content that I can, is make a slice of life simulation with interesting and unique characters.

What I'm developing right now:

These are planned to be release in the next month (July)
- Basic soundtrack and sounds
- 4 new events with more adult content
- general balance to the game and some eventual bug fixing

I'm also working with a designer friend who is helping me improve the interface and GUI to make it more friendly and appealing.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA
Mac MEGA

721335_aa.jpg 721338_annasamp.jpg 721340_gymsam.jpg karagymsmile.jpg 721519_samsamp.jpg samjtjg.jpg Capturejffjdsgsdgsdg.jpg Capturenvcnvcvngddg.jpg Captureryeyreasfasf.jpg Captureyryrereryerygdssdg.jpg julia1bj1.jpg juliasms2g.jpg samchatnakedboobs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: