Screenshot_1.jpg
Developer: cheezygirl Patreon - Discord
Thread Updated: 2020-01-19
Release Date: 2021-01-15
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG , Harem , Male Protagonist , Animated , Vaginal Sex , Creampie , Handjob , Teasing , Corruption , Exhibitionism , Female domination , Footjob
Overview:
You woke up mysteriously in an island with a pretty girl beside you with no memory of what happened before this. are you kidnapped? are you trapped in this island? nobody knows. even the pretty girls and other people doesn't know what happened. all you know is that if you want to escape this island, you need to win in a competition that is held in this island and its not any normal competition. its a competition that sometimes requires sex actions.. the more lewd it is, the more points you get.... can you win it? or will it find out who is behind all this and get out of this mess? Play it to find out​
Installation:
1. Extract and run
Changelog:
(reminder)
Why i made it sandbox:
-1) Firstly, it doesnt require grinding. maybe just 1 time at max
-2) Does show obvious hint (as i want the player to enjoy it as much as possible not just wasting their time)
-3) Doesn't requires endless clicking. (You will be guided straight to the point)
-3) Instead of a linear storyline, player can get to choose which girl story they want to go first, and which girl story that they want to skip
-4) The main story that i planned next is huge, and i have alot of ideas for side story. And some people says that my characters doesnt have storyline and the main story is quite rushed.
5) Dont worry, u have the option to skip all side storyline if you dont want to see it in future.

v0.2.5.1 (beta)
-Added Lancy freeroam scene (nude scene)
-Added Vivy, Keisy and rin (freeroam scene)
-Corrected 1900 lines of grammar in this game (it took me 7 hours)....
-Added stat screen. At any time in the game, players can click the stat located at bottom right corner to look at stats of characters
-Bug fix. Game will properly end, instead of looping again and again giving players more point

v0.2.4 ( beta)
-Added free roam mode. (beta)
-Added barmaid scene
-No new sex scene yet (will be available in next version)

-Improved lighting setup of the girls in future scene (see the first 2 thumbnail below, ignore the skin of the dick) Hope you guys like it
-(Capitalization and grammar will be corrected next version)
Developer Notes:
My game is not perfect and have flaws. i will improve it in future. Thanks for giving in a try. Thank you.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: ANONFILE - FILESUPLOAD - MEGA
Mac: ANONFILE - FILESUPLOAD -
MEGA

Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg Screenshot_8.jpg Screenshot_9.jpg Screenshot_10.jpg Screenshot_11.jpg Screenshot_12.jpg Screenshot_13.jpg Screenshot_14.jpg Screenshot_15.jpg Screenshot_16.jpg Screenshot_17.jpg Screenshot_18.jpg Screenshot_19.jpg Screenshot_20.jpg Screenshot_21.jpg Screenshot_22.jpg Screenshot_23.jpg Screenshot_24.jpg Screenshot_25.jpg Screenshot_26.jpg Screenshot_27.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_28.jpg
    Screenshot_28.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_29.jpg
    Screenshot_29.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 53