000.png

Developer: PurpleGray Patreon - Twitter - Newgrounds
Version: Update 3 Public
Release Date: 2020-06-17
Last Updated: 2020-07-06
Censored: Yes
Language: English, German, Polish
Genre:
2DCG, Handjob, Male protagonist, Adventure, Point & Click, Censored, Big tits, Big ass

Overview:
The Cursed Saga: Under Black Sails
is an adult adventure game that I created in the tradition of Point & Click games and visual novels. It tells the story of the fate of a young French nobleman, who went in search of fame and fortune in the dangerous waters of the Caribbean. This is the era of the golden age of piracy, looting and plundering, and amazing adventures.​

Changelog:
Update 3
- The Adventure continues!
- Added combat!
- I did a little art-rework of my characters.
- Fixed incorrect operations when loading saves.

Update 2
- The Adventure continues!
- Added a new sex scene.
- I slightly improved the appearance of the characters and added a simple animation during the conversation.
- Added German.

Update 1
Initial release

Developer Notes:
I try to put a lot of effort into my project, that my game is exciting and keeps a good level of quality. I will be releasing updates every month. So if you liked what I'm working on, you can support me. This will allow me to devote more personal time to the development of the project, and then, I hope, my game will become even more interesting for you.

I also want to make my project multilingual, because it is more pleasant for each player to read something in their native language. Now the project includes Polish and English. In the next update I will add German. But I am not a linguist-translator and I do not know all the languages of the world. So, if someone wants to help me with translations or editing texts, then you can contact me.

Now the gameplay in my project takes 15 minutes and includes one sex scene. I censored the free public version, sorry. But if you like my game, you can get access to the uncensored version for 1$, thereby supporting the further development of the project. I will publish the next update in the second half of April, perhaps even in the middle of the month.

The new update will also include gameplay for 15-20 minutes and a second sex scene. I’ll also improve the appearance of the characters a little better and add a simple animation at least during a conversation. For example, the new version in the next update will look like this:
623536_Maria.gif 623537_Pirate.gif

You can contact me by mail: purplegrayart@gmail.com

DOWNLOAD Windows

English Version MEGA
German Version MEGA
Polish Version MEGA
Uncensor Patch

Screenshot__2459_.png Screenshot__2460_.png Screenshot__2461_.png Screenshot__2462_.png