Version: Final
Thread Updated: 2020-09-24
Release Date: 2018-12-26
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Genre:
2DCG, Male protagonist, Vaginal sex, Titfuck, Creampie, Loli, Monster girl, Teasing, Oral sex, Masturbation, Virgin, Big tits, Romance, Handjob, Groping, Japanese game, Multiple endings, Voiced, Censored
Overview:
In the middle of summer vacation, the protagonist receives news that his grandfather has fallen ill. Taking the place of his busy parents, he traveled a bit reluctantly to his grandparents’ home. Luckily, his grandfather’s situation wasn’t serious, and he spent time with his grandmother, who he hadn’t seen in a long time. She mentioned that the greenery in the area will soon disappear as it is razed for urban development. He lamented that it was a sign of the times.

As he sat on the porch, feeling the cool breeze and listening to the soothing sound of the swaying wind chimes, he thought it was a very comfortable feeling. He noticed a small girl next to him, basking in the gentle sunlight. He was captivated by her beautiful hair, ears and smile. This is the beginning of a small love story with an innocent and curious white fox and a quiet and meddlesome fox.​
Installation:
1 - You may need to change system locale to Japanese.
2 - Extract and run.
Developer Notes:
Highlights
  • Featuring ears and tails that move in real time, using E-mote, to accent the attractiveness of the Fox-Girls!
  • A heartfelt story set in the summer countryside!
Story
A sunny summer vacation… I received a call that my grandfather was in bad health.
I felt a bit troubled.
But, in order to help out, as the only son of busy parents,
I went to stay at my grandparent's house.

Fortunately, the condition of my grandfather was not serious.
I spent a relaxing time catching up with my grandparents, after not seeing them for a long time.
My grandmother said that the nature here was threatened.
It seemed that massive urban development was just around the corner if I didn't take over the land.
At that time, my point of view was that it was simply a sign of the times, but…

I went out on the porch after hearing the sound of wind chimes...
…and it was a quiet, green, and pleasant place.
Despite being a hot summer, the wind was cool and clear, and I heard the gentle sound of the leaves rustling.

"The wind…so comfortable."

Then I noticed a little girl was there nearby in the sunshine.
Her seductive, beautiful hair was mountain-shaped…due to her ears.

I was fascinated by the girl's smile in front of me and the whispers of nature...

An innocent and curious fox, "Shiro", and the modest fox taking care of everyone, "Kon".
In this way, our little love story begins…

DOWNLOAD
Win: Anonfile

334880_1.jpg 334881_87256.jpg 334882_87257.jpg 334883_img245_hg020500.jpg 334885_RE241417_img_smp3.jpg 334886_RE241417_img_smp8.jpg 334887_RE241417_img_smp9.jpg 334888_RE241417_img_smp10.jpg 334889_87253.jpg