000.png

Developer: Kraguto Patreon
Version: Rebirth 0.4
Release Date: 2020-08-31
Last Updated: 2020-09-02
Censored: No
Language: English, Español
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Gore, Tentacles, Fantasy, Parody, School setting, Monster girl, Titfuck, Big tits, Animated, Handjob, Footjob, Parody, Urination, Anal sex, Humor

Overview:
one day, multiple women were taken to a new world from different planets and universes. in that new world, only women had appeared. they tried to return to their places of origin, but they didn't succeed. a couple of months later, one of them discovers that with the help of a 28 year old virgin man, they will be able to return to their worlds.
So she'll find you and ask for help. Will you be willing to help her?
un día, múltiples mujeres fueron llevadas a un nuevo mundo provenientes de diferentes planetas y universos. en aquel nuevo mundo, solo habían aparecido mujeres. ellas intentaron regresar a sus lugares de origen, pero no lograron nada. un par de meses después, una de ellas descubre que con la ayuda de un hombre virgen de mas de 28 años, podrán regresar a sus mundos.
así que ella te encontrara a ti y te pedirá ayuda. tu estarás dispuesto a ayudarla?

Changelog:
v 0.4
- 376 new images (to reach a total of 1048 images)
- 38 new animations (to reach 73 animations in total (71 nsfw and 2 sfw))
- This update includes a scene of footjob / titjob / threesome / lesbians with strapon / sex on the beach and more.
- The cameo of more than 40 new girls has also been included. which all will have future content. one or two nsfw scenes. others will enter the main story. so they will have many scenes both nsfw and sfw
v0.3.0.2:
Fixed several bugs that prevented the story from continuing.
Version 0.3
The first version to be released of the 0.3 update is the lightweight (compressed) version that weighs 81 megs for Windows and Linux (the graphic loss is very little, I would say almost zero. Although if you don't like it, I'm also slowly uploading the uncompressed version, which weighs a little over 800 megs) the Mac version has a weight of 63 megs. At the moment this version will be the only one to be released for Mac.

If the light version is to the liking of the players I will be able to add much more content in the next updates (my internet is 1 mega, so the upload speed is around 50kbs and many times the heavy files do not upload. So I have chosen this method. Upload a light version and slowly in a compressed file by parts, upload the uncompressed version)

Note: the only difference between the light version and the normal version is the size of the images. In this link you can see two images. One the light version and the other the normal version. I think that will help you to decide which of the two versions you download https://www.patreon.com/posts/39504470

New content in version 0.3
-17 new animated nsfw scenes. For 4 girls.
-197 new images (not linked to nsfw scenes)
-990 lines of text in renpy (not including the lines that occupy the image declaration etc.) This is 990 new lines of dialogue)

Android version. I'm waiting for tomorrow's release.

Español
La primera versión que se lanza de la actualización 0.3 es la versión liviana (comprimida) que tiene un peso de 81 megas para Windows y Linux (la perdida grafica es muy poca, diría que casi nula. Aunque si no os agrada que sea así, igualmente poco a poco estoy subiendo la versión sin comprimir, que pesa un poco más de 800 megas) la versión Mac tiene un peso de 63 megas. Por el momento dicha versión será la única que se lanzará para Mac.

Si la versión liviana es del agrado de los jugadores. Podre agregar mucho más contenido en las siguientes actualizaciones (mi internet es de 1 mega, por lo que la velocidad de subida es de alrededor de 50kbs y muchas veces los archivos pesados no suben. Por lo que eh optado por este método. Subir una versión liviana y poco a poco en un archivo comprimido por partes, subir la versión sin comprimir)

Nota: la unica diferencia entre la versión liviana y la versión normal, es el tamaño de las imágenes. En este enlace podrán ver dos imágenes. Una la versión liviana y la otra la versión normal. Creo que eso podrá ayudaros a decidir cual de las dos versiones descargais https://www.patreon.com/posts/39504470

Nuevo contenido de la versión 0.3
17 nuevas escenas nsfw animadas. Para 4 chicas.
197 imágenes nuevas (no ligadas a las escenas nsfw)
990 líneas de texto en renpy (no se incluye en esto las líneas que ocupan la declaración de imágenes etc. Son 990 nuevas líneas de dialogo)

Versión de Android. Espero el día de mañana sea lanzada.
Version 0.2
-The great improvement that this update contains, is based on the fact that, by a divine blessing, someone has done the translation of the game. So for those of you who use the English version (I think 90%) you will now have a version translated by someone who does know English.
-So first of all thank Kudoshin for his great work.
-For those of you who use the Spanish version, the first hamster to arrive in paradise has taken care of the corrections, so I am not to blame if you consider it to be wrong. Just say it and I'll make said Hamster spend the night in my two cats' room.
Now if the changelog is as follows:
-169 new images. (Not counting the animated sequences. Since they now work in a different way, so these 169 images are not linked to the animation sequences of the NSFW scenes)
-17 NSFW animated scenes
Which will be about 5 different girls.
-1 non-animated x scene.
-Nami change, now the version of Nami that includes the visual novel will be 2 years later.
- A mention of the Patreons has been included at the end of the update.
-In 2 parts of the game audio will sound, although it is not xxx audio, so you can rest easy. In update functions the possibility of including audio to the NSFW scenes will be studied.
Español
aqui esta el registro de lo que vendra en esta actualizacion.
Versión 0.2
-La gran mejora que contiene esta actualización, esta basada en que, por una bendición divina, alguien ha hecho la traducción de el juego. Por lo que para quienes utilizáis la versión en ingles (creo que el 90%) ahora tendréis una versión traducida por alguien que si sabe inglés.
-Así que ante todo darle las gracias a Kudoshin por su genial trabajo.
-Para los que utilizáis la versión en español, el primer Hámster en llegar al paraíso, se ha encargado de las correcciones, por lo que yo no tengo la culpa, si consideráis que está mal hecho. Decidlo y hare que dicho Hámster pase la noche en el cuarto de mis dos gatos.
Ahora si el registro de cambios es el siguiente:
-169 imágenes nuevas. (sin contar las secuencias animadas. Ya que ahora funcionan de una manera distinta, así que estas 169 imágenes, no están ligadas a las secuencias de animación de las escenas NSFW)
-17 escenas animadas NSFW
Las cuáles serán sobre 5 chicas distintas.
-1 escena no x animada.
-Cambio de Nami, ahora la versión de Nami que incluye la novela visual será la de 2 años después.
- se ha incluido una mención a los Patreons al final de la actualización.
-en 2 partes de el juego sonara audio, aunque no es audio xxx, por lo que podréis estar tranquilos. En futuras actualizaciónes se estudiara la posibilidad de incluir audio a las escenas NSFW.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/tales-of-dream-1-38016117/edit

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac light - MEGA
Android - MEGA
Compressed PC - MEGA

699874_Captura_de_pantalla_103.png 699876_Captura_de_pantalla_99.png 699878_Captura_de_pantalla_91.png 699882_Captura_de_pantalla_139.png 699884_Captura_de_pantalla_124.png 699887_Captura_de_pantalla_138.png 699889_CharaStudio-2020-05-22-11-14-55-Render.png

Last edited by a moderator: