000.jpg

Developer: Snark Multimedia - Patreon - Snarkmultimedia
Version: 0.16
Release Date: 2021-01-24
Last Updated: 2021-01-25
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, MILF, Adventure, Sandbox, Big tits, Big ass, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism

Overview:
A young boy gets a job in a new city by the sea at his uncle's big business, goes to live in a big house with his uncle, aunt and cousin. Spend your days meeting women between the beach and work, discovers the secret project that his uncle is working on and meets the girl from the your dreams.​

Changelog:
v0.16
what version 0.16 has new:
Dialogue review and error correction for all languages
Day and night cycle
New mini game of beach volleyball after day 3 (*)
Florest zone updated
improving the mission system and correcting errors
Note:there is no additional story content on this update, my idea is to complete all the mechanics of the game and make sure it’s stable before adding new content to the main story, I will add more secondary missions on the next update(0.17) but not on the main quest, the main quest will start to be updated on v0.2
* the beach volleyball mini game was purposely placed on the most difficult level being practically impossible to win a game the reason is because I want to test the AI of the npc for failures, the volleyball girl will appear in version 0.17

v 0.15
some bugs fixed
3 new characters
improve the particles in the emotions
new small side mission
add forest zone exploration
fix where the ingredients appear in the mini-game
next month will be the next update, with more history, but characters, 1 more mini game
merry Christmas to all

Version 0.1 - Initial Release

DOWNLOAD

Win
: ANONFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP
Linux: ANONFILE - MEGA
Mac (v0.15): ANONFILE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - UPLOADHAVEN
Android: ANONFILE - MEGA

1.png 2.png 3.5.jpg 4.jpg 5 (1).png 3 (1).png