Developer: Nun Ya Patreon - Slushe Website
Version: 1.05 Final
Release Date: 2020-04-25
Last Updated: 2020-04-26
Censored: No
Language: English
Other Games: Sins of Her Father
Genre:
3DCG, Futa/trans protagonist, Corruption, Harem, Incest, MILF, Lesbian, Transformation, NTR, Monster girl, Religion, Sandbox, Point & click, Paranormal, Ahegao, Bukkake, Big tits, Creampie, Anal sex, Oral sex, Masturbation, Vaginal sex

Overview:
You're the descendant of the infamous occultist Aleister Crowley, and coincidentally you also have a fetish for the occult. So when you came across an old bookstore that claimed to have a book that was reportedly given to Aleister Crowley by a powerful demon lord. With that kind of backstory you could not help but bring the book home with you and peruse it's contents in the security of your own bedroom. While reading one of the spells, (Which as a side note: was so easy it almost made you think the whole book was bullshit.), you didn't even realize that you were no longer alone in the room. What started out as a morbid curiosity will end in an erotic encounter that will leave you irrevocably changed forever.
More:
The idea of this game is to combine elements and themes from my two favorite games, Big Brother and Dreams of Desire, and combine that with my other passion Futanari. The game centers around a girl and the result of one "bad" decision and her interaction with her "Landlady" and her "Roomate". This version features a large house to explore with many screens to look at and hundreds of renders, all done in 1920 x 1080 Iray. It is a work in progress and advice and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Changelog:
v1.05
New Content:
Added threesome scene with MC, Synn, and Desyre.
Added new roommate.
Added new scenes with new roommate, including blowjob scene.
Added new scenes and screens with the new roommate and Landlady.
Added three scenes with younger roommate and her girlfriend.
Added repeatable scenes with younger roommate and her girlfriend every Saturday night after the third event.
v1.04
Added scene with younger roommate at school. Added two dream sequences and two more visits with Lilith, and option to work at the Glory Hole.
1.01 Re (Bugfix)
(Bugfix)
Fixed the bug that was causing the Main Questline not to trigger, Enlil's second visit should trigger on the second friday. The first talk with your mother should also trigger automatically at 3pm after you've had the nudism conversation at the meal table.

Content changes:

I changed the beginning of the game, there is a new intro adding 100 images there. I also added a new location to the world map, there's now an all girls and futa's school. There is a scene where the MC get's detention after falling asleep in class and there is a new character that works in the lingerie store, her questline is triggered by entering the lingerie store on Friday morning. There is also a new masturbation scene in the MC's bedroom at night after your roommate goes to sleep. I haven't added a questlog for the new character yet but I'll have one in the next update, I'm working on another scene for her and I'll do it all at the same time. I also think I've fixed the issues where people are shown to be in places and they are not actually there or vice versa.

I've done a few playthroughs and I haven't found any bugs and I think I've gotten the spelling errors but if you find any please let me know and I'll fix them right away. Thank you for your patience and support and I hope you enjoy my work.
Bugfix:
Fixed Anatomy of a demon quest not leaving active quest.
Changes:
Changed Dissolve from 1.5 to 0.5.
Added three and six hour time skips.
Remade the quest log and triggers to make the progression linear.

New Content:
Added a renaming feature to the laptop.
Added threesome scene with landlady and older roommate in lounge.
Added Threesome scene with landlady and older roommate in landlady's bedroom.
Added Morning scene with Landlady in main bedroom.
Added threesome scene with Delyla.
Added dialog to the dream sequences.
Added World Map.
1.04 Final
(Also, I'm sorry but with the changes made to the script, old saves may be broken. In that case you would have to start a new game. However progression should be greatly increased.)

Bugfixes:
Fixed Arousal Modifiers so that the arousal never drops below zero.
Fixed the hotbar on bottom so locations are stationary.
Added location icons for all of the characters on the bottom hotbar thing.
Re-wrote the second talk with the older roommate so it's less of her debo-ing your landlady, and more of her helping you fuck her.
Got rid of all the Lol's, lol.
Fixed the repeating loop of 4th visits from Enlil, this should allow the threesome scenes to activate as intended.
Fixed spelling errors and bad grammar, massive thank you to Enigmatic Entity for their help with that.
Fixed the website so that it has 3 random payouts each day 10, 50, and 100 payouts. That should help people get the massage therapy and the tantric massage courses much faster.
I also fixed some bugs with quests not going to the completed list when they should be.

Added Content:
Added a shower scene for the older roommate.
Added a lounge scene for the landlady.
Added three scenes for the younger roommate.
Added two additional dream sequences.
Added a 4th visit from Enlil.
1.03 Final
(Also, I'm sorry but with the changes made to the script, old saves may be broken. In that case you would have to start a new game. However progression should be greatly increased.)

Bugfixes:
Fixed the bug where the Instant Arousal is usable only once per day.
Fixed the bug where the camsite does not generate income.
Fixed the endless loop with the younger roommate at school.
Fixed it so that Enlil will visit the player after day one.
Fixed the textbox to make reading dialog easier.
Fixed the error with the Landlady's bedroom icon.
Fixed the study button for the computer course, the button is on the same page used to purchase the course. You should be able to study once per day and it will reset each day now.

Changes:
Reduced the amount of times that the younger roommate needs to watch the MC masturbate to join in to 1.
Reduced the number of times the younger roommate needs to watch the MC masturbate before doing it for her to 2.
Changed the names so that it should be easier to tell the difference between "Older Roommate" and "Younger Roommate".

Added Content:
Updated the questline for the landlady.
Updated the questline for the older roommate.
Updated the questline for the younger roommate.
Added a formal introduction of the character Delyla to the main player.
Added the Gold Patrons Names to the About screen of the game as well.
It doesn't look like much but I added almost 300 renders and fixed all the bugs I was able to find and that were brought to my attention. Adding more content obviously may have added new bugs, so if you find any before I do please let me know.

v1.01
1st Release

Developer Notes:
I recently had issues with my Hard Drive and the assets I used for this game were lost, I'm in the process of rebuilding them from memory but it's going to take a while. I still have the assets for my other game Sins of Her Father though so I will continue updating that game in the meantime. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your interest in my work.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA

000.jpg 002.jpg 06b.jpg 008.jpg 13.jpg 019.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 035.jpg 037.jpg 046.jpg 056.jpg 075.jpg 287451_018.jpg 287453_023.jpg 287458_052.jpg 287462_063.jpg 287469_008.jpg 340456_018.jpg 340457_025.jpg 340462_010.jpg 340473_068.jpg 340474_073.jpg Capturehgkhkgghdgs.jpg Capturehkghgkdsg.jpg Capturejgfgfgffsd.jpg Capturejgjgjfsdgsdg.jpg Capturekhghkdfh.jpg MotherAuntPool_01b.jpg

Last edited: