319170_Screenshot_1.png
Developer: Godspeak Patreon
Version: 2.0
Thread Updated: 2020-08-27
Release Date: 2019-04-28
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
Female Protagonist, Cosplay, Spanking, Nudity, 2D game, 2DCG, Sandbox, RPG, female domination
Overview:
You play as Nissa, a 317 year old witch in the small modern day town of Smackston. On the 31st of October, she awakes to Sam Hain, the spirit of Halloween, who issues her a challenge: trick or treat your whole town before midnight or suffer my wrath. "My wrath" here meaning a good old fashioned spanking! It won't be easy on her though as the local bully, Precious, is on the prowl looking for free candy and the police are on high alert for mischief this night. Will Nissa complete her task in time? Or will she be sleeping on her stomach tonight? It's up to you to find out!​

Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Enabling Nudity:
Just go to the book and select game options and then turn nudity ON
Dev notes:
Guess what?
Spank or Treat is done!
That's right, at long last, all of the required and requested features are in and the game is technically finished.
There are a few further things that I'd like to do such as add more stuff to the scene gallery or possibly create an interface for it, but I really wanted to get this out there first. Once all of that stuff is done, I'm going to start looking into distribution options like Steam or itch.io.
We'll see.
For now, enjoy, and if you haven't played the game in a while, this is a great opportunity to give it a try. ;)

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA

319176_Screenshot_2.png 319177_Screenshot_3.png 319178_Screenshot_4.png 377571_1564955332029.png