What's new

[RPGM] [Completed] She tried to catch a pervert... and ended up as one! [v1.10] [H. H. WORKS.]

Saul

Tested
534310_1579335929022.png
Developer: H. H. WORKS.
Version: 1.10
Thread Updated: 2020-07-10
Release Date: 2017-05-06
Censored: Yes
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Female Protagonist, Exhibitionism, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cosplay, Uniform, Stripping, Japanese game, Censored
Overview:
Wanna take a peak at my panties? She lifts her skirt and entices the man and...
The moment he let's down his guard she lays waste to him in the name of justice!!

As a bounty hunter catch all the perverts... by becoming one yourself!
* Search for your bounties over 4 different maps
* Allure men with her undressing animation sequences
* But if you get caught, a gangbang likely awaits!
* Lots of mini events too!
* If you can't beat em, join em!
(Use your erotic skills to defeat them in sexual battle)
* Catch the perverts by analyzing their actions carefully
* Your parameters change depending on your panties!!

Other features:
- pubic hair ON / OFF
- individual undressing of upper, skirt, bra, shorts, shoes
- reminiscence room
- reset modesty level
Installation:
1. Extract and run.

*Requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP (free):
RPG Maker RTP Downloads | RPG Maker | Make A Game!
*Set System Locale to Japanese
Translator Notes:
Hello all, found this game with a partial translation by kashem2 (ULMF) and I finished using MTL and edited later.
My eng level is average, so you will find some typos/grammar errors, but I believe the game is understandable.
Special thanks to Eventide for the support.
Happy faping.

ps.: not sure which version i was working, i think is 1.10
you can find the 100% save data to access the scenes. There are 12 scenes available, 2 in the "samurai" event.
the siblings Akane/Akaya are from Cos Ro3, another game by HH Works, MTL and edited by eventide.

- Havent a patreon page, but for those interested in fund, can be by Paypal the funds will be used to get the original version in dlsite, so i can work in the latest version of the game.
- If i cant find the game, i need get with my money, so only patch will be shared
- You can find the link for the game/patch and others info in my channel, however I'm removing soon and stop with translations, due the lack of funds/time.
- The games by HH Works has the intro translated by Kashem2 (ulmf) and i completed the rest (h scenes).

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA

534335_1579337615058.png 534337_1579337650866.png 534340_1579337717131.png 534341_1579337736908.png 534339_1579337682075-min.png