What's new

borey

Administrators
00.png

Developer: UraMomo & TheUnsaid Patreon - Fantia - Ci-en - Twitter - Itch.io - Discord
Version: 0.052
Release Date: 2020-05-24
Last Updated: 2020-06-02
Censored: No
Language: English, Japanese (autodetect)
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Animated, Creampie, Female domination, Male protagonist, Rape, RPG, Turn based combat, Vaginal sex, Battlefuck, Reverse Rape

Overview:
Sex Machine is the story of a boy named Igrec who is dwelling in a certain facility controlled by autonomous Sex Machines.
As of this moment, we have a rough outline of the plot, but there's a lot going on in the setting. We don't want to spoil anything by showing our hands too soon so that's all you'll get for now.​

Changelog:
v0.052
  • A gallery was added.
  • A few skills were added to the enemies as well.
  • Quite a few glitches were fixed.
v0.05
New Enemy: Acier our first boss has been completed. She's quite challenging. Even I struggle with her.
New Map: The exploration area for testing is larger
Balance Changes
Healing reduced from Psych Up
Non-tutorial Rouge deals more damage and has more health
Skill Sadism applies for 1~2 turns
And more small changes.
MAJOR: ITEM SYSTEM - This took me forever... The amount of time it took
me to create the first demo, is how long it took to implement this.
MAJOR: SHOP - This took me a long time as well. But I think we did something unique with it.
MAJOR: Game Menu - Now you can press Back and get inside a main menu
like most RPGMaker titles. Man... RPG Maker does so much for you it's easy to take it for granted, but this game isn't being made in RPG Maker so I have to do all these functions myself.
Assist System: The way to unlock the assists is not final. It's just a
temporary method, so I'll keep it a secret how you get assists in this demo. These are the foreplay scenes everyone wanted :)

v0.01
Initial release

Controls:
Overworld
  • Arrow Keys - Move
  • Z - Select
  • X - Back / Menu
  • CTRL - Skip
  • L - Change Language
  • Delete - Delete save data
Battle
  • Arrow Keys - Menu Select and Combat Direction
  • Z - Select
  • X - Back

Developer Notes:
Hey. I'm TheUnsaid and I'm currently working with UraMomo on a project. UraMomo is Japanese and I'm American. His english isn't the best but we're putting in an effort to work together. I'm the programmer and he's the artist. Seems like he was doing solo art for a bit before we found each other. He's a pretty hard worker! The current progress of Sex Machine as of 12/28/2019 was done within 3 WEEKS of us meeting.
Can you believe that?
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty confident in my programming ability. I just didn't expect him to pump out art assets so quickly.
Though to be completely fair, the tileset was purchased to speed things up. He's really only working on character sprites and the sex content.

Now with all that out of the way, I'd just like to talk to you guys for a minute about random stuff.

From a design perspective, I've taken the lead on the game. This is a game design idea I've had for a while now. After experiencing my first battlefuck style game in Milky Quest, I always wanted to make a game where the sex doesn't actually "stop" while selecting commands. That's partially where this game's design challenge stemmed from. As I was designing all I could think about was that girls irl have their tastes. Some girls like some movements and some girls don't. Some girls enjoy certain acts while others don't. If you want to please a girl as a man you'll have to be aware of their unique traits. Now how do you express that in a game? Well.... you could have status effects. I guess... Like some girls are weak to paralysis. Some girls are weak to burn... but you know... that really doesn't reverberate throughout the entire experience. So that's where my "learning" the girls "habits" system came in.

But... learning a pattern is a one time thing. If you learn the pattern does that mean you won? If you can't does that mean you lose? That sounds too straightforward and boring. There has to be an element of randomness there. That's where the pink diamonds, skill and speed manipulation system came in.

So as a whole I'm pretty proud of the general system we made. I feel like it's rewarding to understand how the girls move, while dealing with the enemies skills.

I think I did a relatively good job with the enemy AI as well.

As a prototype we'd love to have feedback on the game system.

I'm personally interested in if you guys think the hearts should be persistent or not? Currently they are per-battle but I don't know if they should be.
How random do you guys feel the game is? Is it too punishing?
Is it too easy?
Do you think certain skills are too powerful? Too weak?

Are there any fundamental changes to the system you'd like to see.

For now the demo will be free considering we want to reach as many people as possible for as much feedback as possible.
Future demos most likely will not...
We are grateful to the people who are excited for our project and as a team of two we want to give them something to look forward to.

We'll still post publicly about the changes we're making as we work so if you want to lightly follow our development that's A.OK.

That said any support would be appreciated

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA

512892_FinishScreen.png 512893_SecondScreen.png