734824_RJ223237_img_main.jpg
Developer: Leaf Geometry Blog - DLsite
Version: Japanese v1.10, English v1.01
Thread Updated: 2020-07-07
Release Date: Japanese 2018-06-23, English 2020-06-30
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Japanese game, Censored, Male protagonist, Turn based combat, Rape, Trap, Female domination, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Groping, Teasing, Handjob, Titfuck, Monster girl, Group sex, Footjob, Anal sex, Gay, Sex toys, Multiple penetration, Loli, Rpg, Big tits
Overview:
From Leaf Geometry comes a new game, which is the direct continuation of their previous title 'SEQUEL blight'.​
Installation:
1. RPG Maker VX Ace RTP is required to run the game.
2. Extract and run.
Changelog:
English v1.01
  • All skill descriptions should now be accurate. If they aren't, I'm going to cry.
  • Clarlryuuto's full name is now Clarryuuto (without the l). The old name will still be displayed in the status menu if you have an older save. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • The post-game character Beryl Grimort is not only eternally young, but she is immortal, which the translation didn't previously mention. I've also ~written around~ their introductory conversation to not necessitate a translator's note regarding their choice of pronouns. It is somewhat clumsy in implementation, but I believe it to be somewhat better than pretending the problem doesn't exist.
  • Small but important fixes to not leave me huge landmines for SEQUEL colony. Most notably, (spoiler for colony's setting) Schisma is now referred to as the country of pests and not the country of insects.
  • The most glaring of typos and such should be fixed, I hope.
Developer Notes:
■ About H scene
There are 40 basic CG images and 80 H scenes. (*)
In addition, there are many H events that can be actively generated any number of times.

*In ver.1.10, there are 41 basic CG images and 82 H scenes.

Although there are some differences in the H scenes, basically all the contents are for females.
You can enjoy various blames from your friends and demons, centered around the main character (you).

In some H scenes, a man's daughter appears,
Those who are not good at it can skip the relevant H scenes and proceed with the game.
The content of the man's daughter's H scene is basically the situation of the man's daughter's high rank.

Once viewed, the H-scene can be viewed again from the dedicated map at any time.
In the same map, you can also check the conditions for releasing the unreleased H scene.

To enjoy H scenes comfortably, skip messages, display history,
It has functions such as window deletion.

■About game play
The genre is RPG.
The overall play time is about 25 hours only for capturing the game,
It is also possible to take over almost all the data before orbiting.
There are no events based on orbit.

In the game capture, you can always confirm what you should do now in the game,
You can proceed the capture without hesitation.
You can also save anytime while moving.

In battle, the player can freely select the difficulty level.
Easy difficulty for those who want to enjoy events and H-scenes easily,
We have prepared challenging levels for those who want to enjoy it as a game.
The difficulty level can be changed at any time during play.
There is no difference in events and H scenes regardless of the difficulty level.

There is no particular penalty for being annihilated in battle.
You will be able to resume from your base location without losing anything you have gained up to that point.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA

734825_RJ223237_img_smp1.jpg 734826_RJ223237_img_smp2.jpg 734827_RJ223237_img_smp3.jpg 734828_RJ223237_img_smp4.jpg 734829_RJ223237_img_smp5.jpg 734830_RJ223237_img_smp6.jpg