Tested
327390_RJ184705_img_main.jpg
Developer: StudioNAZE DLSite
Translator: darksshades - UMLF
Version: Final (v1.0.1 Fan Translation)
Thread Updated: 2020-09-07
Release Date: 2016-11-25
Censored: Yes
Language: English (Unofficial Fan Translation)
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Fantasy, Female protagonist, Japanese game, Censored, Corruption, Handjob, Group sex, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Cosplay, Mind control, Sleep sex, Prostitution
Overview:
The RPG tale of an elf girl on "probation", doing part-time work in a human village. Go ordealing as Rubia and revel in the sexual debacles. Can she clear her "probation"?
* An event-discovery RPG with no battles
* Sleep sex, sex in chaos, brothel events galore!
* 32 event CGs in total! Created with RPG Tkool MV.
All events come with sex titles and flavor text!
You can easily find them in the replay room.
Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
v1.0.1
Fixed a few typos and 1 incorrect sentence.
Translator Notes:
It's my first real translation so it might not be that good but it should still be better than having it machine translated.
I feel that I got better at the translations/phrasing over the end so the first files I've edited might not sound as good as the ones I did at the end. Sorry about that.

There might be a few typos but you should be able to understand the sentences overall.
I don't plan on working on this anymore so if anyone wants to fix typos and do a better job translating it feel free to use this and change as you'd like.

These translation files also fix a bug in the original game version's recollection room in which after you saw the "blowjob OK" scene it would reset your progress to that part of the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA

327412_RJ184705_img_smp1.jpg 327413_RJ184705_img_smp2.jpg 327414_RJ184705_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: