Developer: Sid Valentine Patreon
Version: 1.07
Release Date: 2020-07-01
Last Updated:2020-07-15
Censored: No
Language: English
Other game: Cohabitation Cursed
Genre:
3DCG, Big ass, Big tits, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Male protagonist, Milf, Shota

Overview:
Here's the intro for Staying with Aunt Katie. I can't stress enough that this is just the intro -- so depending on your reading speed will probably be over in five minutes or so. It stops right before where I plan on putting the tutorial.
A couple of other things about this:

Info:
The game uses regular maps for now but I plan on eventually switching over to how Cohabitation is, with an image representing each room and tags to click on. Needing roughly four images for each room (daytime, daytime with Katie in it, nighttime, and nighttime with Katie in it) is time consuming due to having to render them. Hopefully, by the time I upload the first real version of the game, they'll be done.
In the last image, Katie's robe has some noticeable clipping issues. I'll eventually re-do it in hopes of fixing those problems but it isn't a high priority. In those last two kitchen images you'll probably notice they're more grainy than the others. For some reason scenes in the kitchen are extremely heavy renders -- the other images took maybe 30 minutes to finish completely at 100% but those two didn't even get to 50% after an hour of rendering. I'm guessing it's due to the more complex lighting and shadows but I'm still working on getting better at scene optimizations so I'm not entirely sure.

Changelog:
v1.05
What's New:
- Poolside sex scene. After you've seen the first sex scene in Chris' room you can ask Katie for sex in the pool area during the Afternoon period.
- Living room blowjob scene. After you've seen the first reward blowjob scene in Chris' room you can ask Katie for a BJ in the living room during the Night period.
- The day limit has been reduced to 60. If people find it too restrictive or still too much I can modify it further.
- Tutorial now mentions both the time limit and the ability to skip days, both the intro one and the one you can view by clicking on Chris' bed.
v0.99b
fixes the endless loop at the end, and adds the images missing from the end of v.99
0.99a
What's New:
- 90 day time limit. I've updated the intro to mention it. Also changed the stat menu, so now it reads 'Total Days: x / 90'.
- Added endings. Once you hit day 90 your ending will then trigger in the Afternoon period. If you didn't reach the blowjob event you'll get Ending A. If you reached the blowjob event but not the sex one you'll get Ending B. If you did reach the sex event you'll get Ending C.
- Free play mode. After you see your ending you'll get transported to Chris' room during the morning period. From there you can endlessly play the game and see events, giving you access to any new events I might add later.
- Ability to replay endings. Once you enter free play mode you can see the endings via clicking on the Menu button when in Chris' room.
v0.55
- New relationship scene during dinner. After you've finally had sex with Katie, just choose to help prepare dinner during the evening.
- New relationship scene during breakfast. After you've seen the morning kitchen sex scene, just choose to have breakfast with Katie.
- New relationship scene during the night. After you've seen the nighttime living room sex scene, just choose to watch TV with Katie.
- New shower sex scene. After you've seen the first sex scene with Katie in Chris' room you can now choose to have sex in the shower during the Noon period.
v0.5.0
What's New:
- First sex scene. Once you've maxed out the Scholastic Improvement and Affection stats then the next time you go into Chris' room during the Afternoon period an event will automatically play.
- Night time living room sex scene. After you've seen the above then the next time you go into the living room at night when Katie's there a scene will play.
- Morning sex scene. After you've seen the first sex scene then the next time you go into the kitchen during the morning period a scene will play.
- Repeat versions of the above.
v0.4
- Blowjob reward event. Need to have seen the titjob reward event and have your scholastic improvement stat to at least 70. With all those requirements met this will trigger the next time you enter Chris' bedroom during the Afternoon period.
- Morning BJ. After you've seen the above then the next time you talk to Katie in the morning you'll get an option to fool around with her.
- Shower BJ. After you've seen the reward BJ scene then the next time you take a shower with Katie during the Noon period you'll get a blowjob option.
- Repeatable versions of the above.
v0.36
- Added images for when Chris studies. There's one for daytime and nighttime.
- Chris can now take a shower, which will lower arousal. You can only do this after you've seen the first forced HJ scene, since otherwise it'd probably mess up the early game flow.
- On the weekends Chris can swim during the morning and noon periods to reduce arousal. He can also swim during the Afternoon but that will increase arousal. Both the solo and the one with Katie have their own image.
- During the Noon period if Chris joins Katie for a shower he can now ask for a titjob. The only requirement is to have seen the original shower HJ scene.
- During the night Chris can get a handjob from Katie while they're watching TV together. To see it you'll need to have watched TV with her at night at least once and have seen the titjob reward scene. This also has a repeatable version.

DOWNLOAD

Win - MEGA
Linux - MEGA
Web Browsers - MEGA
Android - MEGA

Capturefgjfdfdg.jpg 1.png KatiePoolMasturbateOnto1.png 5dcf1829f3d6b.png 250087_NewIntroCouch001.png 5dcf1828453e1.png 250084_EveningKatieChrisTV2.png 250088_NewIntroDoor001.png 250085_NewIntroBedroom001.png 2.png 3.png WillingHJ1.png 4.png 5.png 5dcf18259763f.png 6.png 1stFingering1.png pwd9jwcypulzqhaorob7lr51x.png 5dcf182bc2e07.png 5dcf1828cd3d1.png 5dcf18231a2e3.png

Last edited by a moderator: