676717_patreon_cover.jpg

Developer: Karabinek Patreon - Discord
Version: 0.1
Release Date: 2020-05-18
Last Updated: 2020-05-19
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Harem, Big tits, Big ass, Lesbian, Masturbation, Teen, MILF, Anal sex, Corruption, Vaginal sex
Planned : Slave, Pregnancy

Overview:
You play the role of a 27-year-old man who returns to his hometown after nearly 10 years to hear his father's last will and testament. You control the MC as he attempts to exact revenge on Linda, the woman who ruined his life, because of whom he had to leave town and leave his family and closest friends. Plotting his revenge, the MC falls deeper and deeper into the world of secrets of his father, discovering things he never had any clue about. The MC will have to come face-to-face the past as well as with dark side of his hometown and finally, after many years, close this chapter of his life. Help the MC find out the truth by playing "REUNION."​

Changelog:
V0.1
First four days of the story
Almost 800 images
5 animations
Gallery and Statistics
Several sex scenes
Many hot girls

Developer Notes:
I would like to share with you the first version of "REUNION". This version is available for everyone. You don't have to be a patron to download it. From version 0.2 onwards, the game will only be available for patrons. If you like my game please support me and help me develop even better game.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA

676722_day_01_lawyer_office_scene_4.png 676723_day_01_hotel_lobby_scene_5.png 676725_day_02_sandra_room_night_scene_3.png 676726_day_04_hotel_mary_5.png 676727_day_01_hallway_scene_17.png 676728_day_04_lisa_pool_12.png 676729_day_04_jennifer_infront_city_hall_4.png