Developer: ParadiceZone Patreon - Itch.io - Discord
Version: 0.4
Release Date: 2020-07-19
Last Updated: 2020-07-20
Censored: No
Language: English
Other Game: Public Sex Life
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Corruption, Harem, Humilation, Male domination, Sandbox, School Setting, Sex toys, Sexual Harassment, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Trainer, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Creampie, Bukkake, Anal sex, Masturbation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Virgin

Overview:
Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 49+ animations in the game with many more to come!​

Changelog:
v0.5
- 10 new scenes for Teacher! | Whore Route

v0.4
- 10 new scenes for Rachael! | Love Route
- Added Shortcuts!
- Added option to reset a girl!

v0.4 beta 2
8 new scenes for Rachael! | Love Route
Beta Release haven't gone through the normal player testing and may or may not experience bugs that require you to start from before the release. It is recommended that you make a separate save for Beta Releases!

Be aware Beta Releases will have issues with sound in some scenes.

The option to just reset 1 girl hasn't been implemented yet, I will provide a way for that in the official release.
v0.3
- 6 new scenes for Rachael!
- Added Shop Keeper!
- Added toys item for Rachael!
- Added the option to disable Prostitution!
v0.2
3 new scenes for Sam!
3 new scenes for Rachael!
Version 0.1 - Initial Release

DevNotes:
This is essentially a reskin of my previous game. In order to increase the longevity of the game, I have disassociated the previous one from my patreon. Both games are still being worked on, so if you don't like this one, the other one is still available.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin - MEGA
Mac - MEGA
Android - MEGA

663825_1.png 663826_2.1.png 663827_3.1.png 663832_7.png 663828_3.png 663830_5.png 663833_8.png 663829_4.png 663831_6.png 663834_fgallery10.png

Last edited by a moderator: