Version: 0.0.2
Release Date: 2020-07-13
Last Updated: 2020-07-14
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, School Setting, Corruption, Voyeurism

Future
Blackmail, Exhibitionism, Harem, Milf, Stripping, Rape, Humiliation, Sexual Harassment, Graphic violence, Horror

Overview:
In Private Mentor, you play as a young man named Akazawa (with the first name of your choice) that wants to uncover the truth of the prestigious Academy nearby. To achieve his goal, he promotes himself as a private teacher. This private establishment will be the main focus, and the students, their parents, teachers, and other employees the actors of this play. Unfortunately, the Sandford Academy isn't that easy to target ...

Game made using Honey Select 2.

Changelog:
v0.0.2
- Changed from Update R2 of Honey Select 2 to Update R3.
- 160 New Renders.
- 1 New sex scene.

v0.0.1a
- Bug fixes, typos, and default preferences reset.

v0.0.1
- First release.

Developer Notes:
This game is developed in Honey Select 2 (more precisely the ScrewThisNoise_HoneySelect_2_BetterRepack_R2). The current definition of the images is: 1080p; the current definition of the videos is: 720p.
My setup for creating and testing the game is Windows 10. This game contains sounds and music, do not activate the volume in an unsafe place.

Current Issues (2):
1) Light. Conflicting mods result in different light strength for no reason. Reset or restarting change randomly the lightning of the scenes, even with fixed variables.
2) Video. No internal video capture inside Studio Neo v2 meaning I have to capture it externally, reducing the quality.
You can DM me if you know about points 2) . As for 1), it is probably just some problems that will be fixed in the next Better_Repack.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Lin MEGA
Mac MEGA

716148_d1_yamashita_home6.png 716149_d1_yamashita_work10.png 716155_d1_ichika_fuckpic13.png 717624_d0_home_wait2.png 717636_d1_yamashita_work26.png 743609_d1_subway2.png 743611_d2_home_land27.png 743614_d2_school_classend9.png