Saul

Tested
452471_RJ259677_img_main.jpg
Developer: Double Melon DLsite - Blog
Version: 1.0
Thread Updated: 2020-07-24
Release Date: 2019-08-03
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Language: English (Translation patch and pre-patched game included below)
Genre:
2DCG, 2D game, Anal sex, Big tits, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female protagonist, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Japanese game, Oral sex, Rape, Sexual harassment, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Censored, Internal view, Teasing, Masturbation, Simulator
Overview:
Seina Amano is a JK who works various part-time jobs to earn some money. Her jobs are fun but lately she has been building up some stress...
The method she uses to relieve this stress is by secretly exposing herself! What happens as she continues to strip down on the job...​
Installation:
Extract and run.
Change Log:
V1.0RF - The following has been changed in the below patch:
* Text overflow issues for the most part have been fixed. This was all done manually by myself so I may have missed something.
* Previously untranslated menus have now been completely 100% Translated. Hints Recollection gallery, sex status, and tutorials are now properly translated to English!
* Mild edits to the game's translation in an effort to improve the overall quality and correct blatant errors. (This is not a complete redo of the translation I just wanted to try and touch up weird sounding lines when I spotted them.)
v1.00 - Initial release
Translator's Notes:
This is my first translation project. Game script has been 100% translated and game is entirely playable in English. Some menus such as the Image Gallery are still untranslated however due to being embedded in javascript files. In an effort to ensure the game did not break I decided not to translate these. However, all events within are completely translated and SHOULD be view able within the image gallery and scene recollection.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA
Others: 1.0RF Translation Patch

452473_RJ259677_img_smp1.jpg 452474_RJ259677_img_smp2.jpg 452475_RJ259677_img_smp3.jpg 452476_RJ259677_img_smp4.jpg