Tested
392212_nya_head.jpg

Developer: @recreation
Version: 1.0 (Final)
Last Updated: 2019.08.22
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Teen, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Virgin (no blood), Catgirl, Animated, Mobile game, Cute
Developer Notes:
So, 3 (or 4?) days ago I had a batch render running in a sleepless night, and got bored... I fired up HS and played a bit with it (it was a laggy mess because of the batch render, but hey...).
I made a few scenes, mainly for myself, but then I thought: "why not make them playable?"(still just for me). I liked the outcome and so I added another scene, and then another one, and another one... you get the picture.
In the end I had to stop myself from creating even more scenes and wasting time on something that I never intended to do, but then I felt like the scenes I already have would be wasted, so I fiddled a bit code together to made a playable (mini) game out of it.

Don't expect to much. As I said, I did this mainly for myself, just for fun. I used the only mod-pack I have for HS, so you might have seen a few things in other games, I didn't care much about smaller issues with images (the house in the game doesn't even have a rooftop on most of the images for example^^), there are a few glitches in animations, the illusion logo is still there, et cetera, et cetera...
There will most likely be typos and there is my engrish... the story is nothing special, it's just a short game with a kitten xD
I hope you like it anyway, I definitely do (mostly because of kitty^^).
btw I totally blame @Neko-Hime for this :p

Overview:
A guy get's an unexpected visitor (This is a mini game, don't expect much story/content).

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA

392235_10.jpg 392236_28.jpg 392238_bed_08.jpg 392239_bed_bj_01.jpg 392240_br_04.jpg